One hour in heaven

My name is Melissa, my friends call me Lissa. My parents are out of town so I’m throwing a party. I’m inviting all of my friends, guys and girls, and when the games begin there’s no telling what will happen. This is the story of a couple of my good girl friends, drawing random objects out of the hat, and getting an hour in heaven they will never forget.

Girl Players:
Ace- long black hair, blue eyes. Loves music, and writing stories.
Khloe- medium length blonde hair, brown eyes. Loves to watch soccer players after school.
Ari- long curly brown hair, blue eyes, loves to read books.
Alice- short red spiky hair, green eyes, freckles, loves to watch charmed.
Me (Lissa) - long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, hangs out with everybody when not studying.

Guy Players:
Aiden- blonde hair, blue eyes, spends a lot of time at the skate park.
Oli- dirty blonde hair, green eyes, hangs at the skate park a lot with Aiden. He’s my twin brother.
Ryder- brown hair, hazel eyes, he’s my partner in crime.
Holden- black hair, blue eyes, works at the music shop in the mall.
Parker- brown hair, brown eyes, helps out in the local library. He tutors math.

So, all of us sit in a circle and I reveal the hat. The hat is one I borrowed from Oli, and it’s filled with random objects the guys chose to represent themselves. We all play rock paper scissors and Alice is chosen to pick first.

DISCLAIMER: I own every single character in this story. I made them up, they came from my mind they are mine. Therefore, if anybody should steal my characters or my story I will not be kind. So don't steal, just read and enjoy :]
  1. Alice
    Alice gets picked first :)
  2. Ace
    Ace and her man.... what's gonna happen???
  3. Lissa
    Lissa and Parker sittin in the closet... no tree ;)
  4. Ruby
    Ruby and Oli's turn