The Fairy Underground

Chapter 1

Let me introduce myself, my name is Donald Fredrickson, but to many I’m simply Fredrickson. I am 17 years old and I work for the Central Intelligence Agency also known as the CIA. I never believed in fairies, I mean who would? Little people that fly around and sprinkle pixie dust; it sounds impossible right? That’s exactly what I thought until I was given the mission to save the world from The Fairy Underground.

I was sitting in the waiting room, anxious as to what my next assignment would be when I heard the words I had been expecting. ‘’Fredrickson get your ass in here now, ‘’ the head agent hollered to me as he poked his large and balding head out of his office.

‘’Yes sir ,‘’ I said quickly as I stood up and walked into the large, well lit room.

‘’As you know you're in here to be debriefed for your mission. You mustn’t tell anyone what I’m about to tell you,’’ Well, that’s comforting.

‘’Yes sir,’’ I answered mechanically. He noticed and gave me a warning glance before continuing .

“I’m sure you heard of the horrific plane crash in New York last week, correct?” He asked. I had seen a special about it just the other night on CNN and I flinched at the memory of what I had heard.

‘’Yes sir I have, there were no survivors,’’ I replied glumly.

“They said a terrorist hijacked it, but that was just a cover up to keep people from panicking.” He told me and I could honestly say I was confused. What was so bad that telling the public there was terrorist threat was a better alternative that telling them the truth?

‘’Holy shit what happened,’’ I asked genuinely interested in what he was saying now.

‘’You won’t believe it but-‘’ he started and I interrupted him.

‘’Try me,’’ I said confidently. There was very little that seemed impossible to me.

‘’Well,” he started, “as they were counting the casualties they found this,’’ he took a wrinkled document out of his desk and handed it to me.

‘’It’s a map of the sewer system under New York City,’’ I said with amazement. I knew that accurate maps of that system were hard to find due to the continuous updating, but this one seemed to be just about perfect.

‘’Yes it is and we also found this video from the wreckage unscratched, almost like it was meant to be there,’’ he said as he inserted the DVD in the player.

‘’What’s on it?’’ I asked curiously leaning forward to get a closer look at the screen.

‘’You’ll find out’’ he said sternly, and I didn’t ask anything more about the subject.

We watched the video in silence and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, there were hundreds of fairies in the cockpit of the airplane. Together they killed the pilots before opening the cockpit door and killing the other passengers one by one.

I couldn’t accept that six inch tall fairies which weren't supposed to be real could kill innocent humans. Slowly, the screen faded to black and “The Fairy Underground” appeared on the monitor in big red letters.

‘’Oh my God,‘’ I said leaning back in my chair and staring up at the ceiling.

‘’I guess you can pretty well guess what your mission is.” He said “You have 3 things to do. First, travel to New York City and find this organization ‘The Fairy Underground’. Locate their leader and find out why they are killing innocent people. The last thing you have to do is stop them, I don’t care how you do it. Kill them all if you have to, just don’t let another incident like the one that happened last week occur again. ’’

‘’That’s it?’’ I asked sarcastically.

‘’Yep’’ he told me with a smile on his face. “Good luck’’
♠ ♠ ♠
By: Tim Tebow
Edited by: unknownxcelebrity