The Fairy Underground

Chapter 2

“Unbelievable out of all the people in the CIA I have to do it, this sucks” I whispered to myself as I left his office. I wasn’t even the best agent there, why in the world would they pick me? It just doesn’t make sense.

I was walking to my car just thinking about how I was going to get to New York. I could take a plane, train, or even drive if I was feeling up to it.

Wait a second, I just remembered the evil fairies and I didn’t want to be on a plane with them flying around doing who knows what. I got in my Corvette and starting driving through the crowded streets, only half paying attention to others around me.

I’m a dangerous driver, if you see me on the road; then get off. I decided that there was a very low possibility that the fairies would be on the same plane that I was traveling on and ultimately came to the conclusion that flying would be the best way to go. Technically it is safer than driving and even with the fairies factored in, I doubted that had changed.

Then it occurred to me, how was I supposed to stop the evil fairies all by myself? The hardest assignment I had been a part of was the investigation of the murder of some senator. We all knew the wife did it.

As I sat there thinking about that another thought floated into my mind. I was actually starting to believe in fairies; that’s it, I’m crazy. I was still thinking about my newly realized mental illness when I pulled into the Tampa Airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by: Tim Tebow
Edited by: unknownxcelebrity