Status: Updating soon... just a little writers block.

Seven Minutes

Help From Blaise

Blaise and I spent the entire day with Carson. We took her to the park, the ice cream shop, and any other place you could take a little toddler. She enjoyed the entire day.

Our day ended when Carson fell asleep at two thirty. That also meant our day had ended.

However, that didn't mean mine and Blaise's day had ended.

After I put Carson in her little bed, Blaise and decided to hang out in my room. I told him he could ask whatever he wanted and I would answer as truthfully as I could.

"What did he look like?"

I sighed and replied, "All I remember are his chocolate brown eyes. I've been having these flash backs recently and I also sort of remember calling him Choco. Like chocolate eyes."

"Why now? What triggered the flashbacks?"

"I don't know. After my first day back at school is when they started."

"Maybe the father goes to our school and you saw him."

"That's crazy."

"But possible."

I thought this over and came to the conclusion that it was indeed possible. That would mean though that the father has seen me. Ignored me.

Just that thought made my heart break a little.

"Avery?" I look up and he continues, "If he goes to our school, I'll find him for you. You can't spend the next 16 years raising Carson by yourself. I'll find Carson's father."

I lay down on my bed and face the wall.

"Avery? You okay?"

I roll over to look at Blaise and say, "He would have seen me. He would have seen me and act like he didn't know me. If that's who he is . . ." I shook my head like I was trying to shake the thought out of my head. "I don't know what to do Blaise."

"All you have to do is answer some questions. Then I'll find out who he is. If you want to know who he is, I'll tell you. If not, I won't."

I nodded and asked, "Do you have any questions yet?"

"Yeah. From what you remember, what did he look like?"

"He was Caucasian. He had either dirty blond hair or light brown hair. He could have dyed it though. His eyes were a beautiful chocolate color. That's all I remember."

"We'll start with that."

"Hey, get down here!" We look at each other with panic in our eyes. Do we disobey a cop?

He quietly whispers, "Let jump down, so we're listening to him. But then we'll take off running. My truck is down the street, so follow me."

I nod.

He helps me stand up and he jumps down. He holds up one finger to the cop as to say one minute, then turns to me (still on the roof) and says, "Okay, jump now."

I squeezed my eyes shut and jumped. After a second I felt arms wrap around me and Choco whisper, "Are you ready to run?"

I open my eyes and slightly nodded.

We steady ourselves and when he whispers go, we take off running.

"Hey, stop!" We ignore the the cop and keep running.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this chapter. It's kind of blah, just a filler. Blaise knows everthing now and he going to find the father.
Any new ideas on the father? I think I'll put a hint in soon.
As of now-
27 comments, 223 readers, 40 subscribers, 7 stars

You guys are amazing!
--bookidiot