Status: Updating soon... just a little writers block.

Seven Minutes

The List : Part I

After a week of Blaise gaining information about that night, we had a list of possible fathers. I only recognized a few names and I guess that made since considering I would probably know the father if I had known him before that night. Confusing. Anyway, here's the list:

Ben Marshell
Gavin Townsen
Colin Grady
Will Queen
Mike Williams
Adam Greenland
Max Scott
Tom Taylor
Gage Smith

I read the list again and stared up a Blaise. I softly spoke, "Ben? As in my ex Ben?"

He nodded.

"Is this it? There were a million people at that party and you came up with ten names. Make that nine because it's not Adam."

His eyebrows shot up and he asked, "How do you know it's not Adam?"

I don't think Adam would like me spreading around that he has a kid, so all I did was shrug my shoulders and say, "I just know."

Blaise said I should get to know all my possible baby daddy's, so that's what I was doing.

Cross of Ben, I know him perfectly fine.

Gavin Townsen. Where do I know that name?

"Yo, Gavin! I think I just heard VeeCee in the locker room with some soccer player."

Gavin?

I turn and see Gavin Townsen. Football jersey, big muscles, popular, and the owner of the hand I saw up Ashton's skirt on my day here.

Cross off Gavin. I know him disgustingly fine.

Colin Grady? No idea of who that is. I'll come back to him.

Same goes for Will.

Mike Williams? No. He is not the father.

"Avery? I heard you were back. Didn't believe it till now." Why do these guys apear when I think of them?

I glare into the eyes of death and quietly say, "Go away Mike. I don't like you, you don't like me. Let's try not to cross paths."

I try to get around him, but of course, he stops me. With one arm holding me in place, he whisper in my ear, "Why do you have to be like that little Avie?"

"Do you expect me start calling you Mikey?"

"Baby, it wouldn't be a start, it'd be a continuation."

I ducked under his arm and as I walked away, I gave him the bird.

He laughed and shouted, "Love you, Avie!"

I turned my head and replied, "Hate you, Mikey!"

Here's the thing Mike. We knew each other in elementry, were friends in 7th grade, dated in 8th grade (one reason why Rilynn hates me), and we broke up in freshman year. The reason we broke up? I don't know. After winter break, Mike had come up to me in hall, said I acted like a prude to him and a whore to other guys. I was confused, but I knew it was over.

That's when Ben came into the pictue. He helped me get over Mike and got me to feel again.

To this day, I still wonder who told Mike that I was hooking up with other guys. That was uncalled for.

Moving on. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I don't put much of Carson in this story. I don't know much about babies and from what I do know, I don't want to put in here if you know what I mean.

Anyway, how do you like the chapter?

Want a small hint towards who the father is? His name is in the story somewhere.

I got to go. Tttyl or whatever you like.
--bookidiot