Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)

Jack’s POV

I backed Alex against my front door; my lips attached to his. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Not long ago Alex wasn’t ready to kiss me and yet now; here we are making out on my front step. I reached into my front pocket; pulling out my house key. I fumbled with it; having difficulty finding the lock. Alex pulled away; breathing deeply. I smiled in thanks; sliding the key into the lock and turning it. The locked clicked and I turned the handle; pushing the door open. I back Alex inside; shoving the door shut behind me.

I pulled Alex to me again; pushing his lips against mine. He opened his mouth all too willingly; my tongue hungrily finding his. I dropped my keys onto my couch and held onto Alex hips walking him backwards down the hallway. I reached up; loosening the knot on his tie and pulling it off. As I backed him into my room; I felt his hands on my chest. He shoved me back softly and pulled away. We stood breathing deeply; both watching each other intently.

“What’s wrong?” I swallowed.

“Don’t you think we’re moving a little quickly?” Alex asked between breaths.

“By making out?” I queried.

“No. With wherever this is going,” he responded.

I took a step towards him; settling my hands on either side of his neck. Both of us were still breathing heavily. I swallowed before smiling softly at him.

“I will never push you into anything until you’re ready, Lex,’ I told him. “I promise.”

Alex smiled at me. I brushed his fringe to the side of his face; tucking his messed up hair behind his ear.

“You want to get changed into pajamas and snuggle a little bit?” I offered.

“Okay,” Alex nodded.

I kissed him softly on the lips; before taking his hand and leading him to the dresser. I pulled open one of the dresser draws and pulled out two pairs of my plaid pants.

‘Here we go,” I smiled at him; handing him a pair.

“Thanks Jack,” Alex smiled.

“You’re welcome,” I returned the smile and let go of his hand.

I put the pants on top of the dresser and unbuttoned my jeans; lowering my fly and dropping them to the ground; kicking them into the pile. I stepped into the pajamas and pulled them up. Alex did the same; tying the draw string of the pants loosely at his hips.

I walked over to my bed; and tossed back to blankets. I climbed in; Alex following suit. We both lay on our side; facing each other. I smiled softly; lifting my hand and tracing patterns on Alex’s shoulder with my fingers.

“Jack?” Alex whispered into the silence of me bedroom.

“Yeah Lex?” I answered.

“Can I kiss you again?” he asked.

“Do you even need to ask?” I responded.

I leaned down; pressing my lips against Alex’s again.

Alex’s POV

Kissing Jack was addictive; that sweet flavour that was him was like my own brand of ecstasy. I needed it; but it was definitely something I could get used to. We started off slow again; our lips moving against each other in a soft, fluid motion. Jack dropped his hand front my shoulder; tracing its way down my side to my hip and slowly back up again on the inside. The soft touch gave me goose bumps. I wrapped my arm around Jacks neck; my fingers in his hair; holding his head where it was. My other hand found Jack’s lower back and he shifted closer; one of his legs hooking over mine. I felt his knee or thigh or something brush against my cock and it twitched. I jerked away from Jack’s lips and breathed deeply.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked quickly; his eyes searching mine

“Nothing,” I lied. I smiled; pulling his head back down to mine.

I opened my mouth lightly; Jack’s tongue invited in warmly. Our tongues circled each other and I reveled in the closeness that I as sharing with Jack. He moved his leg again; the action repeating from before. My cock twitched again and I felt myself slowly growing hard.

I ignored it; kissing Jack with all the fire that was burning in my gut, and, I’ll admit, in my pants. He slid his hand across my stomach and up to my chest; resting there. He slowly rubbed his leg against my cock again and this time it was Jack who pulled away. He looked at me; smirking.

“I’m, I’m sorry,” I stuttered; suddenly embarrassed.

“Why?” Jack asked; amused.

“I’m glad you think this is funny,“ I frowned. “I. I’ll um, go take care of it.”

I made a move to get up. I felt my face burning with a blush. Jack grabbed my harm. I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“No,” Jack said. “Don’t go.”

“But, it, won’t just go away on its own Jack,” I mumbled.

“Well duh, Lex,” he answered.

He sat up a little; hooking his chin over my shoulder.

“Um, let me, take care of it for you,” Jack offered; his voice completely sincere.

My jaw dropped open; my eyes wide.

“What?” I asked; swallowing.

“I want to, Lex,” Jack whispered; rubbing my back with his hand.

“But, I don’t know.” I chewed my lip.

“We don’t have to,” Jack smiled. “But, the offer stands.”

I sat and thought about it. What did I have to lose? Jack and I were sort of a couple; without the formalities of actually asking one another. He was willing and I was eager. It wasn’t like we were going to jump into sex. It was just a hand job.

“Alright,” I nodded slowly; inhaling deeply.

“Really?” Jack asked; lifting his chin from my shoulder.

“Unless you don’t...”I started.

“No, no. I want to,” Jack assured me.

He moved back to his position on his side and I lay down; remaining on my back.

“So, now where were we?” Jack asked as he slowly leaned down.

I swallowed as Jack leaned in close to me again; smiling. I smiled back at him unsurely. He lowered himself down; kissing me softly on the lips. He pulled back slightly and smiled again. He slowly started pressing kisses along my jawline; each kiss leaving a small fire in its wake. I inhaled deeply; turning my head to allow him access to more of my jaw. He kissed the skin just under my ear before kissing down the side my neck; carefully sucking my pulse point. He exhaled; the hot breath making me shiver. Jack sucked harder on my neck. I felt his fingers run along my lower stomach and he moved his hand upwards; his calloused fingers tips feeling amazing against the soft skin of my stomach. My skin tingled as he continued north; softly running his thumb over my nipple. I swallowed again as my breathing sped up; arching my back slightly at the touch. I looked at Jack through hooded eyes as he smirked and did it again.

“You like that, Lex?” he asked; his voice sly and suggestive.

I nodded quickly; emitting a hum from the back of my throat in response.

Jack smiled; slowly running his hand downwards. He found my hip and traced the shape of my V down to my pelvic bone. I tried to watch what he was doing; lifting my head off the pillow behind me ever so slightly. Jack looked down also; and I watched as his finger tips disappeared under the waistband of the pajama pants. Jack turned his face back to me. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again; his tongue snaking its way into my half open mouth. It found mine almost immediately and the sweet taste that was all Jack overwhelmed my senses. I closed my eyes.

I felt Jack’s hand move again before he slowly moved his hand over my cock. He palmed me; pressing down lightly.

He broke the kiss quickly and I opened my eyes. Jack looked down at me; his face impressed and a smirk present on his lips.

“Wow,” he whispered to me; pressing down on my cock again.

My hips bucked up uncontrollably and I swallowed; trying to keep my eyes open and on Jack. He leaned down; kissing me lightly.

“You’re amazing,” he told me; his voice not only lustful but full of something else. Love? Admiration? I wasn’t sure. But it was there.

Jack pulled his hand from the pajama pants and quickly touched my cheek.

“Just relax,” he said softly.

I nodded as he lowered his hand again; slipping it into my boxers this time. My cock twitched; my hips bucking up again, not as severely as before. I slipped my eyes closed.

Jack’s POV

I watched Alex’s face as I ran my outstretched finger along the length of his shaft. He squeezed his eyes shut and I bit my lip to deter the smile that was so desperate to spread across my face. I took him in my hand; slowly lowering my hand down and wrapping my fingers completely around him. I slowly pumped up and down; running my thumb over the head. getting into a slow rhythm I looked back at Alex. I leaned into him; kissing him quickly on the mouth. His hand flew up; grabbing my head and threading his fingers into my hair. His tongue forced its way between my lips and he sighed into my mouth. His tongue fought mine for dominance; I circled his tongue with mine; taking in the taste that was Alex. Ir an my tongue along the ridges at the top of his mouth. I moved my hand faster; thumbing the head after every trip. Alex rocked his hips in time with my hand; like his was fucking my hand. his grip on my hair got tighter and he moaned against my mouth. He ripped his mouth away from mine and pressed his head down into the pillows.

“fuck,” he swore; his breathing irregular.

I slowed my rhythm down; squeezing gently.

Alex emitted a slow groan from the back of his throat.

“You’re a fucking tease Barakat,” he breathed.

I laughed slowly; my thumb tracing its way across the head of Alex’s cock just as slow.

“Can I, try something?” I asked Alex; curiously.

Alex nodded quickly without opening his eyes. He loosened his grip on my hair. I slid down Alex’s body;keeping my hand on his cock to the very last moment. I watched Alex’s face. His eyes were still closed; head pressed into the pillow under him. he had a hand up the front of his shirt on his chest and the other hanging off the side of the bed.

I kneeled down between Alex legs and slipped my hand off his cock and out of the boxers. I looked back to his face; he lay how he was before. Biting my lip and swallowing; I moved my hands to the top of his pants and boxers; curled my fingertips under the elastic and tugged them down a little.

Alex shot up int a sitting position; grabbing the top of his pants protectively.

“Woah, woah, woah,” he said; his breathe coming in pants and his eyes as wide as plates.

I kneeled up and took Alex’s cheek in my hand. He leaned against the touch softly; keeping his eyes on mine. I caressed his cheek with my thumb; smiling at him reassuringly.

“It’s alright, Lex,” I smiled. “You can trust me.”

Alex bit down on his lip; his face scared.

“I’ve never, you know, had this before,” he admitted; a slight blush on his cheeks.

“A hand job?” I asked; amused.

“No. I’ve had that, but, what you were going to do next,” Alex shook his head; his fringe falling down in front of his eyes.

“Well, I’ve never given one,” I told him; brushing his hair back from his face. “It’s a learning experience for both of us.”

“But like,” Alex frowns.

“Just relax baby,” I soothed; pecking him on the lips. “Really. We’ll be alright.”

Alex nodded slowly and lowered himself back down onto the bed. I crawled up; sitting on him like I had on the beach. I straddled him one knee on either side of his hips; my crotch against his. I watch Alex again; his face still anxious as he watched me. I rocked my hips downwards; the pajama pants causing friction against both of our cocks. The anxiousness left Alex’s face and his eyes slipped closed; a soft moan escaped his lips. I smiled and dipped my head; assaulting his neck with sucking and kissing. He turned his head; giving me much better access. i reached between us and slowly undid the top button of his dress shirt. I pulled back; studying his face. Eyes closed and smiling. I dipped again; kissing and licking at his collar bone. I moved down; undoing another button and pressing kisses on his chest. I grinded my hips down; crotches rubbing together. I could feel Alex growing harder against me. I smirked; undoing more buttons until I could throw his shirt open; exposing his perfectly pale chest. I ran my hands over it; my fingers delicately tracing circles around Alex’s erect nipples.

I grinded down again and Alex sat up as much me sitting on him allowed. He seized the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head quickly; launching it onto he floor. I pulled him free of his shirt; dumping it with mine. Alex grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back down to kiss him; the passion and lust overwhelming me. Our tongues wrestled in one anothers mouths. We started to rock; both crotches grinding together; a friction that was driving Alex wild. With one last peck to Alex’s lips I slid down his body; kissing down his chest, down his stomach and following his light snail trail into his pants. I hooked my thumbs under both bands and pulled them down; Alex’s fully erect cock springing free. Alex kicked his legs free of the pants and I dumped them at the end of the bed. I kicked off my pajama pants too; so Alex wouldn't feel too exposed. I sat back; gazing at Alex’s completely naked body.

“Fuck. You're gorgeous,” I told him.

Alex mumbled something incoherently in reply.

“What?” I asked.

“Just, fucking touch me Jack, god damn you,” Alex ordered me. “fucking touch me.”

His breathing was heavy; coming in pants. His chest rose with each breathe.

“Your wish is my command,” I smirked.

I ducked my head down and quickly licked from the base to the head of Alex’s cock.

“F...ffuuck,” Alex gasped. “Fuck.”

Alex’s hips bucked upwards and I took them both in a hand each; keeping them on the bed. I repeated my action; licking slowly this time from the base to the tip. I kissed the head of Alex’s cock; making him moan. I slowly lowered my mouth over him; sucking gently on his shaft.

“Oh, shit,” Alex cursed; writhing a little.

He knotted his fingers into my hair; both hands tugging. It didn’t hurt; if anything, it added to the situation. I took him in further and felt the head hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and pulled back. I took control of my breathing and looked over Alex. He had a soft layer of sweat over his torso; his head tossed back and back arching ever so slightly off the bed. I ducked; taking him all in my mouth again. I hollowed my cheeks and I felt Alex’s hips shudder.

“Oh, mother fucker,” Alex yelled;making me thankful that we were home alone. “Do that again. Whatever you did, fucking do it again.”

I did what I was told; hollowing my cheeks and sucking on Alex hard. He moaned loudly; his finger tips digging into my scalp. I circled him with my tongue; the pre-cum tasted salty against my taste buds. I massaged his hips with my hands. I felt one hand leave my head and it gripped my hand; wrists twisted awkwardly so he could lock our fingers together. I sucked again; combing both the circling of my tongue and hollowing my cheeks.

“Fuck Jack, im going to...” Alex warned me. I didn’t let up. “Jack. I can feel it...i’m going to...”

Alex’s hips bucked up into my face; his hand clamping onto mine as he shot his white, hot cum into my mouth and down my throat. It was salty and like ranch dressing in consistency. I pulled back; Alex’s now soft cock dropping free from my mouth. I licked my lips and swallowed all that had filled my mouth. I looked up to Alex where he lay. His hair was stuck to his forehead; he was mumbling incoherently. I couldn't make out the words.

I moved up and lay on my side beside him; dragging the loose sheet up with me and resting it on his hips. I leaned on my elbow and watched his face. He slowly turned to face me and I smiled as he opened his eyes.

“Did you...?” he started; his breathing still fast and more like pants.

“Swallow?” I questioned and he nodded slowly. “Yep.”

“You, didn’t have to,” he told me; in between breaths. “I did warn..”

I cut him off with a chaste kiss on the lips.

“It’s alright,” I told him still smiling. “I wanted to.”

“Fuck,” Alex breathed deeply; laying his head back looking to the ceiling. “I think I love you Jack.”

I smiled at Alex’s sudden admission. He looked over at me; his eyes worried, scared that maybe he’d said something premature.

“Don’t look so worried, Lex,” I kissed his cheek softly. “I think I love you too.”

Alex smiled at me; relieved. He turned on his side and tucked himself into me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. I smiled to myself as I let my eyes slip closed. This was the start to a very beautiful relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's an update.
"Finally." you all say to me.
I;m sorry. This took a lot longer then i thought it would.
it's also over 3000 words, but it didn't feel right breaking it up into 2 chapters. So yeah.
But anyway, if you liked it, comment.
If you didn't like it, comment. tell me how i can make it better; also point our any spelling or grammar mistakes or whatever.
you subscribers and readers keep me smiling.
<3