Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Morning

Alex’s POV

I exhaled deeply as I woke up; the familiar scent of Jack filling my senses. I was lying on my stomach and as I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to the side; the bright sunlight hit me. I shielded my eyes by burying my face back into the pillow. Slowly and carefully, I turned my head in the direction of Jack. I opened my eyes again and found the spot beside me empty. I rolled onto my back and propped myself onto my elbows; looking around Jack’s bedroom. I hadn’t really noticed last night but he had tidied it up a bit. There weren’t as many clothes on the floor, his desk was clear and his text books were in a tidy pile and with the wardrobe doors open, I could see that he had a lot more clothes hanging on hangers then he did the last time I ventured in there. I sat up properly, pulling the sheet up with me and settling it over my still nude body.

“Jack?” I asked the empty room softly.

I leaned over; trying to peer out of the open bedroom door. The hallway was empty; besides the wall unit against one wall. I was tempted to just get up with the sheet around my waist and find Jack but I decided against it; given that I didn’t know if his parents were home yet.

“Jack?” I called again; louder this time.

“Just a minute, baby,” I heard Jack call back.

I leaned back against the wall and smiled to myself. ‘Baby.’ I scratched at my head; trying to pull free the knots that scattered the entirety of it. I heard a door close and foot steps coming up the hallway. I sat up and smiled as Jack walked through the bedroom door carrying a tray. In just a pair of his plaid pajama pants; it gave me the perfect opportunity to perve on those sinfully perfect collar bones and smile at those hipbones that should be illegal.

“What’s all this?” I asked him; smiling.

“Well, I made you breakfast,” Jack grinned and walked slowly to the bed.

I sat up properly and crossed my legs in front of me.

“You’re gorgeous,” I smiled at him.

“I know,” he replied.

Jack balanced the tray on one hand and picked up the glass from the tray and handed it to me. I smiled and sipped the orange juice before putting it down on his bedside table. The time on the alarm clock caught my attention.

“Is it really 10.30?” I asked Jack in shock.

“Yep,” Jack nodded as he slid the tray carefully onto the bed in front of me. “You slept like a baby last night.”

“I did?”

“Yeah,” Jack moved around to his side and sat down slowly beside me; careful not to jostle the tray. “You look adorable when you sleep. You were all curled into my side. I didn’t have the heart to wake you up.”

I blushed a little as Jack reminisced.

“You could have woken me up though,” I told him. “I would’ve helped you with breakfast.”

“It’s no drama,” Jack grinned. “I hope you like pancakes.”

“I love pancakes,” I smiled up at Jack as he lifted the cover of his creation. They were in the shape of dinosaurs. “Dinosaur pancakes?”

“Yeah,” Jack put the cover on the floor. “It was like the only meld mum had.”

“It’s alright,” I grinned and kissed him on the cheek. “Dinosaurs are awesome.”

“Good,” Jack nodded and picked up the syrup; carefully tracing patterns over the dinosaurs.

“So um,” I bit my lip. “Did last night actually happen? Or was it all a dream?”

Jack shifted; turning to face me. He slid his hand onto my cheek and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

“Dreams only last for a night, Lex,” he whispered. ‘Now. Eat you dinosaurs before they get cold!”

“Okay,” I laughed; a blush on my face again.

Chewing on my bottom lip, I picked up the knife and fork and carefully cut off the dinosaurs head. I held it out to Jack. He smiled and held his mouth open. Laughing; I stuck the fork in his mouth and he dragged the pancake of it with his teeth. He grinned with a mouth full of pancake.

“I knew you’d like head,” I told him casually.

He started coughing; choking on his mouthful. I smiled at him sweetly and shoveled a piece of pancakes into my own mouth. He swallowed hard and stared at me.

“What’d you say?” he asked.

“I knew you’d like head,” I shrugged and cut off the head of the other pancake. “You know dinosaur head.”

I held out the fork to him again and he took it from the fork.

“Of course you meant the pancake,” Jack cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Excuse me, Mr Barakat,” I put the knife and fork down and crossed my arms. “Are you suggesting that I have a dirty mind?”

“Not at all,” Jack smiled innocently. “Just a dirty mouth.”

I smirked and resumed eating; polishing off the pancakes and the juice, all the while Jack watched me. He lay with a tiny smile on his face watching me carefully. I felt myself blush again. This boy did nothing but make me blush.

“Jack, did you watch me eat the whole time?” I asked; leaning over and putting the tray on the floor of Jacks room.

“Yes,” Jack nodded.

“Why?”

“I find you interesting,” he answered simply and quickly.

I smiled at him; quickly forming a grin when he smiled back at me.

“Your nose crinkles when you smile,” Jack said randomly.

“It does?”

“Yeah,” he nodded; smiling,. “You also have a dimple.”

“Where?” I asked.

“Right,” Jack leaned in and softly kissed the side of my cheek. “There.”

“oh.”

“I never noticed them before,” Jack frowned to himself. “But, they’re so cute. You’re so cute.”

“I am not,” I argued; pouting.

“Oh yes,” Jack nodded. “I mean look at that pout. How is that not cute?”

I frowned at him.

“The frowns cute too, you know,” Jack smiled.

“What’s not cute?” I crossed my arms.

“Nothing,” Jack shrugged. “You’re all cute! Especially that little moan you put out when I flick my finger over your nipple.”

He slid his hand across my chest and I dropped my arms. He gently grazed his finger tips across the delicate skin of my nipple. A small moan came from the back of my throat.

“See,” Jack grinned successfully. “That’s cute.”

“Nah uh,” I shook my head.

“Don’t make me do it again,” he warned smirking.

I crossed my arms protectively across me chest and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Childish I see,” Jack grinned. “Let’s see what happens if I do this.”

Jack attacked me; throwing his legs over my waist and straddling me whilst he tickled my sides. I writhed underneath him; the giggle I produced embarrassing even for me. He grinned down at me as he continued; assaulting my ribs with his fingers. I felt tears pool in my eyes as I laughed; trying to grab his hands to stop him. I failed time and time again. Then he stopped and I looked up at him. He wore a fond smile on his face. He settled himself; one hand on my chest and one finding my face. He brushed my fringe back off my forehead and wiped the tears of laughter off the side of my face. I smiled up at him curiously.

“What’d I do to deserve you?” he asked softly; his voice somewhat dreamy and longing.

“You took a chance on the new guy,” I half shrugged and lifted my hand to grab his.

I laced our hands together and brought them to my lips; pressing a kiss on the back of his hand.

“You really are beautiful, Lex,” he whispered.

“And you’re gorgeous,” I smiled. “Let me sit up.”

Jack started to climb off. But I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him down on top of me; squeezing him into a hug. I loosened my grip and he lifted his torso off me; holding himself up with a hand on either side of my head.

“What was that for?” Jack asked; smiling.

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly. “I just; wanted to show you that I love you.”

Jack sat up; straddling me like he was before.

“You don’t have to do anything to prove to me that you love me, Lex,” Jack smiled and climbed off; sitting beside me.

“I mean it though,” I explained. “I mean, I know we haven’t known each other long and we haven’t really been a couple for a full day yet but. I’ve never felt like this before; not about anyone.”

I blushed as I raised my eyes to Jacks. He was smiling softly at me. I continued.

“I know I can depend on you, talk to you and lean on you when I need to,” I fiddled with the sheet and dropped my eyes back down. “I don’t know what it is about you Jack. But I’m hooked.”

“Well, I wouldn’t have it any other way Lex,” Jack smiled. “Because these feelings you’re having; they’re mutual.”

“You’re one of a kind, Jack,” I bit my lips and turned to him again; leaning against his body. He wrapped his arms around me. I glanced at the clock briefly; doing a double take when I realized it was nearing midday.

“Shit! I have to go home!” I announced; pulling out of Jack’s grasp and standing up.

I froze; remembering I was completely naked. I pulled the sheet off the bed and held it in front of me.

“Um, why?” Jack asked; tugging on te sheet.
I pulled back and Jack pulled harder. I let go and he went toppling off the side of the bed. I climbed on; lying on my stomach and peering over the side.

“I told my mum I’d be home by lunch time,” I told him. He frowned up at me from the floor. I rested my hand on the top of his head. “You okay?”

Jack nodded and got up on his knees; pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” he asked; standing up and walking to the end of the bed and picking up my discarded boxers and jeans from last night. He held them out to me and I took them and clambered off the bed. I pulled on my boxers and stuffed my legs into my jeans. I stuck my feet into my shoes.

“It’s not necessary,” I smiled. “I think you should take a shower or something.”

“Good idea,” Jack grinned. “You really should take your own advice too.”

He bent over and picked up my shirt. He held it up and I slipped each of my arms into the holes he slowly buttoned it up.

“It was much more fun when I was taking it off,” Jack smirked.

“I know,” I smiled at him.

“Do you have everything you came with?” he asked.

“Except the tie?” I nodded.

“I think that’s in the hall,” Jack laughed.

He took my hand gently in his and pulled me up the hall; ducking to pick up my tie from the floor. We stopped at the front door and he smiled at me sadly. He draped the tie around my neck.

“So, um,” he started.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Oh yeah, school,” Jack smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“I never really had a reason to go to and enjoy school before,” Jack grinned. “And now I have you.”

I smiled at him and he poked my cheek.

“I love that dimple,” he told me.

“It’s yours,” I smiled; pecking him on the lips. “I’m all yours.”

“Good. Because I’m all yours,” Jack grinned and pulled me into a hug. “I love you Lex.”

“I love you too,” I responded.

Jack released me and opened the front door; the sunshine welcoming me outside.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I smiled.

“Tomorrow,” he agreed as I stepped outside.

Jack followed me out; standing on his front step as I walked away. I looked back briefly and he stood waving to me. I waved back; grinning at him. I stuffed my hands into my jeans pockets and made my way up the footpath. I smiled to myself.

Jack and i. Me and him. Jack and Alex. We were together; a couple. I love him and he loves me.

I walked quickly up the path and to my house; up the front steps and through the front door.

“Mum?” I called. “I;m home.”

“Hello! Hello!” Mum’s voice greeted me from the kitchen. “Did you have fun?”

“You could say that,” I mumbled under my breath; choosing to speak louder to my mum. “Yep! Kicked his butt at Donkey Kong.”

“That’s nice,” she called back. “Would you like some lunch?”

“No thanks,” I answered. “I'm just going to take a shower and do some homework or something.”

“Alright,” she said. “If you get hungry just ask.”

I legged it up the stairs and kicked my shoes into my bedroom. I made it right to the bathroom. I peered into the mirror at myself; finding a yellowy purple bruise forming on the side my neck.

“Oh my god,” I said to myself; tilting my head to the side to get a better look. “That. wow. I’m kicking his ass.”

“Who’s ass?” a female voice came from behind me and I turned to find my mum standing there.

“Um, Jack’s,” I said. “he um, bit me. Yeah. when I won. He’s a sore loser.”

“Oh. Alright,” she pulled a face and turned away; walking back down the stairs.

I turned back to the mirror and sighed. I brushed my fringe back off my face. I could steal feel Jack’s lips all over me; on my stomach, my chest, my neck and my lips. A lingering tingle that I couldn’t help but smile at. Are we moving too fast? Jack didn’t regret last night. But do i? No. I don’t think so.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it with my tie on the bathroom floor. I pulled off my jeans and boxers off and turned on the shower. I tested the water with my hand before stepping in under the stream. Tipped my head back letting the hot water run all over me. I smiled. Even the water wasn’t quite as warm as Jack’s touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't update for 9 days and this is all i have to offer?
i suck.
Tell me if it sucks yeah?
I;ve been sick lately; and im sick now but i really needed to update for you guys.
Just some sweetness and stuff.
i hope you like it.
Comments please. :)