Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Carry On

Alex’s POV

I climbed the stairs of the school bus; remembering that this was, in fact the first time I had ever couaght it in the morning. Thankfully, Jack got on at the next stop. I smiled at the thought of Jack; my goofy boyfriend, my counter part, my other half. I guess I could go on for days like that; spill as many corny comparisons as possible. Maybe even call Jack the cheese to my macaroni, or the spaghetti to my meatballs or any other food stuff really. But maybe I should just say that I love him; that I’m in love with him. and maybe I should mention how fucking lucky I am to have him and how glad I am that I did what I did yesterday.

Okay. So having sex on school grounds was pretty risky and there was always that chance that we were going to get busted, or interrupted. Someone might have heard us and dobbed us into the principal or something. I guess the list of things that could have gone wrong is endless. But what matter is that nothing did go wrong. It was perfect. Musty and dirty; but still perfect.

Im still shocked that I was able to pull it off; still shocked that I actually went through with it. Its not like Jack still had ages left of his grounding. He’s off of it today to be honest, but there was just something inside of me that couldn’t wait. I needed to be close to him, I needed to have him like that again. I needed to show him I loved him and missed being intimate with him. I mean, beforehand, in the days leading up, Jack seemed to be dealing with it; handling the lack of sex. But maybe he was actually, ‘dealing’ with it if you caught my drift. I don’t know. I couldn’t do it. I felt like I was cheating on him or something. Things like that; that’s all Jack’s now. Jacks responsibility, sort of. But lets be honest, id rather him take care of me then me have to do it myself. Im surprised we lasted as long as we did. Ill tell you that now.

The bus slowed to Jack’s bus stop and people started piling on. A few cheerleaders, some fat guy and a group of jocks; one of which’s house we went to that party at. Last to climb aboard was my Jack. And I smiled to myself when he came fully into view. He wore a baseball cap; sitting on his head off to the side and his tshirt was a bluey green colour. His usual black skinny jeans were teamed once again with his leather jack. I hadn’t seen Jack wear a brightly coloured shirt since that neon ornage one all that time ago. He must be in a good mood. i bit my lip; knowing I was the cause of that.

Jack smiled when his eyes met mine over the head of the kids already sitting on the bus. He moved along before sliding into the seat beside me.

“Hey,” he smiled fondly; his eyes were practically sparkling.

“Hey yourself,” I responded; smiling at him.

“How are you?” he slid closer and rested his hand on my knee.

“I;m awesome,” I replied. “and you?”

“Fantastic,” he answered. “Guess what?”

“What?”

“Guess who’s going for their licence this afternoon?” he beamed.

“no way!” I grinned at him.

“ yes way! Well, I asked my mum, since im off grounding and all that and i have the money to get it myself and she sort of just looked at me and I just kept smiling at her as sweet as possible and she caved!” he told me all in one breath.

“But, aren’t we going to Rian’s this afternoon?” I remembered.

“Well, yeah,” he answered. “but I’ll come after. Whether I pass or not. Which im sure I will.”

“You’e that sure huh?” I smirked at him.

“Are you denying my awesomeness?” he asked.

“Not at all,” I smiled at him as we pulled up to school; the bus driver hitting the curb hard.

“You know, he’s been doing that for almost three years now,” Jack told me; standing up and letting we alk in front of him.

“Are you serious?”

“Yep,” Jack nodded; meeting me at the bottom of the bus stairs. “You’d think after so long he’d know where the curb was.”

“You’d think,” I agreed; slipping my hand into his as we approached the school.

“Guys!” a voice shouted.

“Jack! Alex!” another sounded.

We stopped as Rian and Zack approached; running. Kara followed hot on Rian’s heals.

“Um, hi guys?” Jack looked at me briefly before looking back to them. “What’s the hurry? We usually meet at our lockers.”

“we’ve got goss,” Zack said; his grin wide.

“And, oh my god, it’s big,” Kara agreed. “Even for me. And ive been a cheer leader since 7th grade.”

“Well, get on with it,” I pushed.

“Well, apparently. Well, people have been saying this morning anyway,” Rian spoke quickly. Zack watched him; like he was eagerly waiting for him to spill. “Ive heard about four groups of people talking about it. Im not sure where it started or where it came from...”

“Oh far out,“ Zack groaned. “Sam Nichols heard people having sex in the auditorium yesterday!”

I felt the colour drain from my face and fast. Jack grip on my hand tightened a little s he must have seen me flush.

“Are, are you kidding?” Jack mused.

I was proud of his ability to keep, calm.

“No!” Zack grinned. He gestured for us to lean in closer. “Apparently they were in the costume storage. Sam wanted to bust them but he said he couldn’t be fucked. I bet he just couldn’t stomach it. I know for a fact I wouldn’t want to walk in on peple bumping uglies.”

“Did he hear names or anything?” Jack asked.

Fuck, I love him.

“No,” Kara shook her head. “He just heard alot of moaning and groaning and stuff.”

“Oh,” I finally piped in. “I, um, I wonder who it was.”

“Fuck, me too!” Zack continued; excited obviously. “I swear the rumours will spread like wildfire I bet.”

The bell for home room sounded from the school block; it sounded muffled from out in the parking lot.

“We better get in there,” Rian slid his hand into Karas and pulled her along a little.

“Seriously though,” Zack hung back with Jack and i. “What couples are there in our grade?”

“Why not below?” Jack asked. “Or above for that matter?”

“You think, 14 year olds would be doing it at school?” I answered with another question and Jack shrugged. “and the seniors were all off on some college thing yesterday.”

“Okay, well, ones that I know of are..” Zack held of his hand and started counting off the couples in our grade. “Tina and John, um. Sam and Lauren, that lesbian couple.”

“Tracey and Heather?” I offered and Zack nodded.

“Thank you. Harry and Tegan,” Zack continued. “And of course you guys and Rian and Kara.”

“Who do you think would like, do it though?” I asked Zack; looking at the floor as we walked to our homerooms.

“I don’t know, but you’d have to be pretty fucking horny to do it in school,” he answered a matter-of-factly. “Anyway, ill see you guys at recess.”

Zack walked into his homeroom and right into another conversation about, the goss, more than likely. I shared a frightened gaze with Jack.

“It’s alright,” He smiled a little at me. “It’ll be alright. ill see you in English.”

I watched him walk away from me slowly. I breathed in deeply and suddenly felt sick. How can he be so relaxed? What if this got out? What if everyone knew? What if my parents found out? Fuck. The second bell rang and I practically jumped out of my skin.

“You okay, Lexy?” Holly voice came from my left and she smiled up at me.

“Yeah,” I nodded quickly and looped my arm through hers. “Let’s just get to homeroom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well. It's been forever. BUT i got a job!
ive been working practically every day for the last three weeks.
and yeah.
but anyway.
here's an update for my beautiful subscribers. im dedicating this to my mum who told me to get over my mood last night and wirte 'a chapter of your smut fiction.'
i love my mum.
anyway. thank you again for being patient.
comments please?