Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Touch

Jacks POV

I slowly cracked one eye open; trying to glare at whatever had woken me up. The sound stopped briefly before starting up again. I opened both my eyes and stared at my phone. It vibrated against the wood of my desk; echoing through my skull loudly. I must have fallen asleep at my desk. I fumbled for it, lifting a dead weight arm to grab it. I picked it up, hit answer and plopped it on my face against my ear.

"'ello?' I mumbled.

"Jack?"

"mmm. Hi Alex," I let my eyes slip closed again.

"Babe are you there?" Alex's voice was louder this time and my eyes spring open.

"Yeah," I answered clearer. "I'm here."

"Did I wake you up?" He asked; his voice a little louder than a whisper.

"What? No," I replied finally sitting up.

I looked blearily over at my alarm clock seeing it was just after two am.

"Liar," Alex huffed out a laugh.

"You caught me," I confessed. "What's up?"

"Don't worry about," he told me. "Go back to sleep. It's okay."

"No hey," i cracked my neck and rolled my shoulders back. "I'm up now. What's going on?"

"But you're tired," he argued.

"No I'm not."

"Jack you were asleep," he said plainly.

"At my desk," i told him. "i was doing math homework. of course I feel asleep."

I heard him huff out a laugh. I could practically hear him smiling his "my boyfriends such an idiot" smile.

"Now will you tell me why you called?"

he mumbled something incoherent.

"I didn't catch that babe."

"I'm nervous about tomorrow," he admitted.

"You mean today?" I said smirking.

"Shut up," he huffed. "Yes. Today. Tonight. Im absolutely shitting myself."

"But why?" I smiled; standing and moving to plop down on my bed. "You're going to be awesome!! we all are. All Time Low is the shit!"

"How can you be sure?" He sounded so nervous. "How do you know I'll remember what cords to play? how do you know I won't fuck up the lyrics? How do you know I won't trip on stage and make a complete ass of myself?"

"Because you're Alex," I told him simply. "You practice like crazy. I hear you singing lullabies under your breath all the time. We've been having band practice every second night. You wrote two of the songs Alex! They're yours! And if you do fall, which you won't, I'll be right there to catch you."

I herd him sigh through the phone.

"Believe me Alex," I said softly. "You're my little rock star and you're going to be incredible up there."

"Can you," he started. "Would you come over?"

"What now?" I asked and glanced at my clock. 2:17.

"Forget it. It's okay," he doubled back quickly. "Just go to sleep. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No wait. Hey hey hey," I stopped him. "When would I ever pass up the chance to see you baby?"

"Never," Alex answered in a voice a little above a whisper.

"Exactly," I smiled to myself. "I'll be there in ten okay?"

"Okay," I heard him sigh contently. "And Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

----

It didnt take me long to make my way over to Alex's. I looked up at the balcony leading to his bedroom. The curtains were pulled all the way back, one of the doors actually open. Cheeky devil. I made a running leap and caught the bottom branch of Alex's tree and swing myself up to the next one. I slowly climbed, making sure not to injure myself before the comp tonight. I hopped over the banister and popped my head through the door.

"Hello did anyone order a sexy...."

I was cut off as Alex slammed his lips against mine; pulling me in by the front of my tshirt. I gasped in surprise but quickly caught up gripping his hips (oh god his hips) and holding him flush against me. I let my hand roam upwards, across his bare back and back down again until I slid them onto his ass.

I heard him groan and buck forward. That's when my mind caught up and I moved my hands back up to Alex's lower back and eased out of the kiss.

Alex tried to chase my lips; gripping at my hips and backing me against the door that was still closed. He stepped up close, a leg between mine. He kissed me again forcing his tongue into my mouth. He shifted his leg against my crotch and I twitched back. He didn’t stop. He pressed himself as tightly against me as he could. I could feel him all over my body; from my crotch to my shoulders. I pulled my head back again.

"Stop Alex."

"Why?" He panted and pressed in close again. "Don't you want me?"

He kissed me harder; trying to grind against me. I needed to stop him. I grabbed his shoulders and forcibly pushed him backwards.

"No," I told him. "Not like this."

Alex stumbled back, his fingertips pressed to his lips and his eyes huge. His brow was sweaty, what I could see of his mouth was bruised red from how rough we were kissed and he was tenting out his boxers, which from what I can tell now is the only thing he was wearing.

"I'm, I'm sorry," he mumbled; his cheeks turn the same color as his underwear.

"No baby, hey," I took a step forward and he went backwards.

"What's wrong with me?" He asked mostly to himself. "I shouldn't have just thrown myself at you. I tried to force...."

"Alex," I tried again. "Baby. Breathe for me. You don’t need to be nervous about this; never around me. That's not why I said no. that's not why I pushed you away. You weren't forcing me and if this was any other circumstance you know we'd both be naked and I'd be taking you on the floor right now."

"W-why'd you stop then?"

"Because of what you said on the phone," I said earnestly, walking closer and holding out my hands to him.

He glanced down and took a step up, sliding his hands into mine.

"You're nervous," I started. "It's written all over your face. You're absolutely scared about tomorrow."

"Aren't you?" He whispered.

"We'll of course I'm nervous," I shrugged. "But to know me, I'm an optimist through and through. If we don't win, we'll find another way to score that record deal."

He kept his eyes on the floor.

"Now, the other reason why I stopped is because I don't want some quick, rushed and hurried fuck session okay?" I smirked a little. "This is about you. This is about calming you down. This is about, calming your nerves."

Alex looked up at me then, his eyes round and dark. His bedroom eyes would be the death of me.

"What'd you have in mind?" He kicked his lips before pulling his bottom one into his mouth.

"Mmm," I leaned in and kissed him gently on the mouth. "Lets see." I kissed across his cheek slowly, teasingly before getting to his ear. I nipped at the love and nosed my way behind it; kissing at the spot just underneath gently.

"Jack," Alex breathed and tipped his head to the side giving me more room.

I kissed at his neck, starting to suck on it softly, right where I knew it would drive him crazy. He let go of my hands and slid them around my sides. I felt him fist them in my shirt. I grazed my teeth against his pulse point and the first quiet moan slipped out of his lips.

I took his hips in my hands, my thumbs massaging at his pelvis and another moan broke the silence. I moved my mouth downwards, attaching it at the junction of his throat and shoulder. I pulled the skin into my mouth and his fingers tightened in my shirt. I sucked at the skin; leaving over it with my tongue. I felt him shiver and felt the bumps of his goose flesh against my lips. I huffed out a laugh against his throat and I felt his let go and slap my side.

"No laughing," he told me; his voice cracking obviously.

"Sorry," I whispered and bit down gently, nibbling my way back to his throat and sucking the skin hard. The grip on my shirt returned, I felt his fingertips graze against my side.

I walked him backwards slowly; my thumbs never stopping their movement on the flesh stretched across his pelvic bone, my mouth not leaving his throat. He slid his hands upwards a bit, I felt the breeze from the open door on my lower back but I couldn't care less. We stopped when I heard his back hit the wall beside his bedroom door.

"God," his voice was hoarse, whisper quiet.

"You can call me Jack babe," I told his throat. And he didn't dignify it with a worded answer.

He moaned just as softly as before and let his head this back against the wall. I slid one hand across his stomach as slowly as I could manage, my finger tips grazing across the snail trail on his lower abdomen, the tip of my thumb dipping into his belly button.

"Are you gonna touch me Jack?" Alex asked quietly.

"Not yet," I replied, kissing at his now exposed Adam's apple.

I licked at his clavicle, kissed at his chest, bowed my head to kiss my way across each pectoral muscle. I licked his left nipple first, pulling into into my mouth. I moved my hand up from his stomach and touched the right nipple with just the tips of my fingers. Alex arched into it. I knew how much he loved this. He moaned again, throatier now, his back coming off the wall with the arch in his back. I switched sides, pulling his right nipple into my mouth and resuming the agonizing movement of my hand through his snail trail.

"mmmmm. You like that baby?" I asked whispering, afraid to break this mood.

"Shit yes Jack," Alex answered Jayy as quietly.

I slid my hand a little further down his stomach, my mouth attaching back to his collarbone. I dipped my fingers just inside his boxer shorts; my fingers threading in the trimmed thatch of public hair.

"Please touch me Jack," he begged. "Fuck. Please."

"You're so hard for me baby," I teased. "So fucking hard."

"Yes. Fuck Jack. Please. I need you to touch me."

I pulled my head back ever so slightly; kissing up his jaw across his cheek and to his lips. He kissed me back hungrily, pulling me in against him. I felt how hard he was against my thigh,. I could feel the entire line of him.

He groaned as I broke the kiss, trying to chase my lips. He looked at me, his brown eyes blown wide, mostly iris by now. His lips bitten red, his face flushed.

"You are so fucking sexy," I told him sliding both hands down his sides down and maneuvering his boxers downwards until they were over his rock hard cock and falling around his ankle to the floor.

He twitched his hips upwards, desperate for some sort of friction against his erection.

"Please," he sobbed out. "I, I need something. Anything. Pleas just fucking touch me."

I took his his beautiful big eyes and the pouring mouth and I could leave him hanging for his release anymore. I pecked him on the mouth and dropped to my knee at his feet.

"Oh fuck yes," he muttered. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck yes."

I took his cock in my hand, stroking once, twice. I heard Alex's head thunk back against the wall again as I slowly licked my wall from ballsack to the head of his cock.

The moan that fell from his lips was porn worthy.

"Please tell me your parents aren't home." I demanded.

"They aren't home." He told me. "They. Fuck. They're out. Please Jack."

I looked up at him looking completely wrecked and slid my fingers across the silky smooth head. I took the rest of his cock in my hand as I licked at the head. Alex moaned above me. I heard his fingers scrabbling against the wall. I grabbed his wrists and placed his hand on my head.

"Are, are you sure?" He breathed.

"Yeah babe," I smirked up at him. "Hold on toght."

I sunk my mouth down over his shaft as far as I could go and Alex's fingers gripped my hair almost my instantly. I bobbed once, twice, taking what I couldn't reach in my hand. I licked as I moved my mouth up his cock, my tongue circling the head on every movement. His fingers grazed against my scalp.

"Oh jesus fucking christ Jack."

I found a rhythm, my hand moving at the same time as my mouth, a constantly suction and hand job motion. I slid my hands up Alex's legs, to his ass and pulled him forward gently. I could feel how tense he was, like he was trying not to thrust forward. I pulled off.

"Come on baby," I choked out; looking up at him. "Let go. Fuck my mouth if you have to."

The look I got in rEsponse would be fueling sex dreams for years.

"Fuck are you serious?" He breathed. "I've. God. I've always, I mean, I didn't think you'd want..."

"Do it babe."

I slid my lips over the head of his cock again and resumed my movement from before. His hips twitch forward experimentally and I relaxed my throat. I pulled his hips forward purposely, trying to give him the hint that he could move, that he could really fuck my mouth.

He thrusted deeper on the next movement and then deeper and deeper. I relaxed my throat and let him happen, sucking gently every time hi would hit the back of my throat. His finger tightened in my hair,tugging on the strands hard. I breathed through my nose and looked up as best I could.

Alex was coated in sweat, his whole chest glistening in the light of his bedside lamp, his fringe sticking to his forehead, the muscles in his biceps, forearms , wrists clenching and unclenching with his grip of my hair.

His moans for louder and louder. His swearing more frequent.

"Fuck, jack. jack I'm. I'm gonna. I'm come. Fuck I can't...." He pulled my hair tighter then ever as he practically exploded in my mouth and down my throat. His hips kept twitching forward, the thrusts getting shallower as he kept coming. I swallowed as best I could. I felt it catch in the corner of my mouth. I pulled off and back a bit taking his wrist in my hands.

Alex's body was trembling, his knees quaking before they have wave and he sank to the floor, falling mercilessly to his ass. He pulled his wrists free.

"Oh god," he murmured. "Oh god oh god oh god."

He grabbed at me pulling me forward, kissing my forehead, my cheeks my nose before crushing me against his chest.

"Jack. Fuck. Jack, oh god," he mumbled; his body still shaking and waking with aftershocks. "I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life. Oh god."

I pushed myself up off his chest and smiled at him.

"Are you okay?"

he smiled dopey back at me and reached up, dragged his thumb against the side of my mouth before sticking it in his own. He grinned around it before dropping it in his lap.

"Never better," he grinned again. "Kiss me Jack."

And who was I to refuse. I leaned forward and kissed him softly, slowly. I could feel him relaxing, coming down. The kiss was passionate.

He slid his hands up onto my cheeks as he broke the kiss.

"You're the most amazing boyfriend ever," he whispered and I smiled.

"You're just saying that because I made you come your brains out."

He shook his head slowly and surely.

"Nuh uh," he pouted. "You're wonderful because not a lot of people would go to their boyfriends house at two am just because they were nervous about a band competition."

I tilted my head and watched as his face grew all fond and sentimental.

"I'm so in love with you Jack," he confessed. "You have the biggest heart and it's all mine."

What could I possibly say in response to that? I smiled at him, grinned

"Come on baby," I moved I stand up. "Sleepy time."

"You're staying right?" He asked as I helped him to his feet. His knees were still shaking.

"You couldn't kick me out if you tried."

I helped him over to his bed and under the covers. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my jeans off as well as my tshirt. I looked up to find him watching me.

"What?"

"Keep going," he quirkier an eyebrow at my boxers.

I smirked at him before slipping the down off my hips and sliding in under the covers with him. He turn on his side and slipped a leg in between mine, snuggling in as closely as possible. I reached over his head and pulled he strong to switch off the lamp.

"Hey babe?" Alex whispered into the darkness.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you really think I'm going to be okay at the band competition?"

I thought for a moment before pulling him even closer.

"Because, I believe in you, and when you believe in someone, something hard enough, it always comes true. I believe you're going to be a rock star one day Alex. And this is just the first step. I believe in you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who back back? Back again? Janey's back back. Tell a friend.

I'm the worst person ever. its been nearly two years. SEPTEMBER 2001 was my last update and that update was shit. i am so fucking sorry i kepy you hanging so long.
thank you so much to everyone who stuck around. thank you to every new person every old subscriber who was yelling at me to get my act together.

AND YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT FALL OUT BOY CAME OFF HIATUS BEFORE ME!

because i have no life now, this might jut get finished.

so comment? let me know your thoughts and feelings about the chapter, about me being back, even comment if its about me being an absolute asshole for being gone so long.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

P.S. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALICE AKA "ALLTIMEALIC3 YOU ARE AWESOME FOR CONTINUING TO HARASS ME ABOUT THIS. YOU ARE INSPIRATION ENOUGH THANK YOU

ALSO THIS IS MY CURRENT TUMBLR URL. YOU CAN ABUSE ME THERE IF YOU'D LIKE TO!