Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Make It Happen

Alex's POV

"Amps?" Rian looked up at Zack who was squatting in the back of the trailer hooked up to Rians jeep.

"Check."

"Three guitars and a bass?"

"Check."

"Cymbal box?"

"Check."

"Okay," Rian grinned excitedly. "I'm using the schools kit. And the microphones are theirs too."

"We've got everything," I smiled at him.

"Oi Jack!" Zack called to my boyfriend. He say up on the boot of his mums car. "Guitar picks?"

Jack slid off the boot and stuck his hand in his pocket, searching around a boy before pulling it out and holding it out to show Zack.

"See? I'm not completely useless," Jack grinned widely and slid the picks back into his pocket.

"Yeah, not completely," I smirked over at him and Jack winked.

"I don't want to know," zack shook his head.

"Alright, you guys are driving over together yeah? And we'll meet you behind the auditorium for load in," Rian told us, dropping his clipboard checklist into the backseat of his jeep. "Dan's meeting us there to help."

Zack hopped into the passenger side and banged his palms against the dash.

"Alright alright! Lets go do this thing," he exclaimed grinning again.

His grin was contagious. Rian swung himself into the drivers side and started up the engine.

"We'll see you there guys!" he called as he pulled away.

"Drive safely!!" I called after him.

I bit down on my lip to try and contain the absolute beaming from that was threatening my features. I heard Jaxk approach and he slid his hands around my waist from behind.

"How you feeling?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Pretty alright actually," I told him leaning back against his body. "I know a guy that helped to ease the tension I was feeling."

"Oh really?" Jack pressed a soft kiss to the side of my neck and I smiled. "Do I know this guy?"

"Not as well as I do," I answered and spun around in his arms.

Jack hughed me against himself tucking his face into my neck. he hummed against my throat in reply.

"How are you feeling?" I asked interlocking my fingers against his lower back.

"You know, I'm feeling pretty fucking great."

I nudged his head with mine to get him to look up. I encouraged him to continue with a quick peck on the lips.

"At the beginning of this year I was dreading it," he told me and I pulled him in a little closer. "You know about the bullying. You know how I've told you how much I hated going to school, I wasn't kidding. I absolutely hated it. The lessons, gym, sure I was friendly enough with a lot of the kids but I was always on the outside. And I was sick of it. Chris Stanley, on the first day he shoved me to the ground and I didn't want to start another year being pushed around like that."

"Jack...."

"That's why I banged in to you," he looked up at me; looking me dead in the eye. "I was backing away. Trying to run away from all the bullshit and then I literally knocked you down. And you changed my life. YOu made everything, everything better. Barable, almost like able. I never thought that was possible in that school. My grades got better, my relationships got better. Fuck, my life got better and it was all thanks to you."

"Well, it was good for me too Jack," I said. "You know what I was like before."

"Listen I know we've had some shit this past school year and I know we are sort of still trying to work through all that but I just want to say thank you babe. Away from the guys, away from the parents and the possibility of us changing the mood of this moment into something sexual. Thank you for being there, thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you so much for changing my life."

I looked up at Jacks big brown shiny eyes and couldn't help but smile.

"God were you a walking ball of sap before me, I was that my doing too?" I asked sarcastically and he laughed.

"Shut up," he squeezed me around the middle. "And no. That was all you."

I hugged him into me, standing on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

"You're more than welcome baby," I whispered in his ear.

I felt him squeeze tightly again and I pulled back.

"Now, lets go win this battle of the bands competition," i declared. "Lets get All Time Low off the ground. Lets make a name for ourselves."

"Lets just, be really fucking awesome," he grinned.

"We already are!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm definitely back. That's two!!!

Enjoy. Comment. It's a filler before the Battle Of The Bands competition.

:)