Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Fireworks

Fireworks

Jack’s POV

The sun was officially set. The full moon was out. The beach was only lit by it and the vendors now closed stores lining the street behind us. It was quiet, so quiet. If i listened carefully, i could here the inane chatter from the bar the street over, their probably loud music just a whisper from here. I could here the low tide rolling into the beach. But most importantly I could hear Alex breathing. His head was still on my shoulder; had been for the last hour. We hadn't moved. We just sat here in each others company. It was nice but it didn't stop my heart from racing, from my mind going a millions miles a minute. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said in the ocean. About me being better off without him, about all of us being better off without him. I swallowed. I didn’t want to think about that; about where his mind had gone then.

“You okay?” Alex broke into my thoughts. It was like he was reading my mind.

“What?” I faced him as his lifted his head off my shoulder.

“I can basically hear how loud you’re thinking Jack,” he smiled a small smile. “What are you thinking about?”

“What you said when we were in the water,” I answered honestly. There was no point in trying to lie.

“Oh.”

“Yeah,” I sighed. “Do you honestly think that I’d be better off without you?”

“I,” Alex shook his head.

“Is that a no, or are you refusing to answer the questions?”

“Both maybe,” he replied.

We fell silent again. Alex gently tugged his hand out of mine and I let him. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I kept my eyes on the ocean where the water was bleeding into the night sky. I heard Alex sigh and he flopped down onto his back, kicking his legs out in front of him.

“For the record, I wouldn’t be,” I told him.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder and move down my back. His thumb stroked at my lower back. He didn’t get it. He really didn't understand just how much of an impact he had had on my life.

“You don’t get it,” I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. His whole hand started to rub at my back now. “Before you came here, and I’ve told you this before, my life sucked. Yeah okay I had friends, I’ve got my family. But just in general, how I felt about myself just wasn't good. I believed what the bullies said. Nose is too big, I’m too thin, too tall, dumb, ugly. I’m charismatic as fuck and I make jokes because I have to. I make sure I know that I have something in common with people i make friends with because that way i know we’ll always have something to talk about. There’s got to be something for someone to like or they’d just leave. I’m not smart, I’m just passable with the guitar, I’m pulling straight C’s in just about every class…”

“Jack…”

“No,” I turned to him now dropping my legs back down into criss cross apple sauce. “You don’t get it. You made me feel good about myself for the first time in 16 years Alex. Okay so i’m still pulling C’s and i know I'm not smart, not like you. But you. You made me work harder on the guitar, in class. You made me believe in myself, believe i was good enough. And god, you made me feel like i was…”

“You were what?” Alex’s voice was small, quiet, intimate. He sat up, leaning into me.

“Beautiful, fuck,” my voice cracked. I didn't want this to be about me. I didn't want to cry in front of him.

“You are beautiful Jack,” Alex wrapped his arm around my still bare shoulders. I shrugged his arm off.

“No,” i swallowed and took a breath desperate to gain control again. “This isn’t about me. It’s not. You, you’ve made this massive difference. How can you think that i’d be better off without you? How can you think I’d be better if you…”

“I wouldn’t,” Alex shook his head. “I would never. I didn’t mean. I mean, i did mean it when we were out there. But i wouldn't go as far as to do that.”

“You promise?”

“I promise,” he told me. “I love you so fucking much Jack.”

“I love you too.”

He leaned in and kissed me and i immediately felt breathless. I moved around a bit so i could face him properly. I slid a hand onto each side of his neck and opened my mouth to him. We were both shaking, i could feel it as he leaned in closer. He leaned into me, making me lie down underneath him, his left arm across the sand above my head, and his right laying on my chest, his palm pressed against my heart. He broke the kiss.

“Your hearts beating really fast,” he told me in a whisper. His eyes searched mine and I nodded. He took my hand in his and moved it to mimic the action.

“So’s yours,” I choked out a nervous laugh. “I’ve um, I’ve never felt like this before.”

“Me neither,” Alex told me he had my hand pressed to his chest still. I could feel his heart beat racing against my palm. “Not even with you. I’ve never felt so close to you Jack.”

“You know what this reminds me of?” I asked.

“What?”

“That night,” I smiled at the memory. “After that party was broken up by the police. When we jumped out the window and we ran through the streets to that park. We were lying just like this, just reversed and i leaned down and i kissed you for the first time.”

“I remember,” Alex smiled and i reached up and tucked his fringe behind his ear.

“I was so fucking nervous,” i admitted. “I had no idea what i was doing, what i was feeling. I just knew i had to kiss you.”

“Fireworks.”

“Huh?”

“I remember there were like, fireworks. i felt them when you kissed me,” he grinned now, blushing.

“I did too,” I told him. I pulled my hand free from his and wrapped my arms around his back. “Fireworks. There’s always been fireworks.”

Alex laughed and i pulled him down to kiss me again. I was so in love with this boy that it hurt. My heart was racing faster than it ever had.

“If we’re recreating that wonderful night, shouldn't you be on top?” he asked.

I bit my lip as i forced Alex onto his back, lying in close to his side, mirroring his position from before.

“That’s better,” i grinned and leaned in to kiss him again.

We made out lazily. I kept moving closer and closer. I needed him to be as close to me as possible. i shifted a leg over his and he inhaled sharply when my knee brushed his cock.

“Really?” I pulled back and looked at his face. He was flushed, his lips kiss bruised.

“Really,” he licked his lips. “I’ve always wanted to have sex on a beach.”

His innocent voice admitting a not so innocent dream made my own dick twitch in my pants.

“Are you serious?”

Alex’s POV

I rolled my hips up instead of answering. I don’t know what it was about this moment, about how intimate it was that made me want Jack so badly. He had bared his heart and soul to me. Let me in to what it was like before i came here. I watched his face, watched a thousand emotions passed over it all at once.

“Jack,” I whispered and his eyes flickered to mine.

“I,” Jack stuttered.

“I want to make love to you.”

Jacks eyes were as wide as plates when they met mine. I could see the excitement there. He sat up and swung a leg over my body affectively straddling me. I slid my hands up his thighs, over his hips and up his bare torso. The abs contracted under my finger tips and Jack inhaled. He ducked in and kissed me quickly on the lips. He kissed across my cheek, down my chin and attached himself to the side of my neck. He knew just what to do to drive me crazy. I shivered as he suck on that place just behind my ear. He moved his way a little further down my neck, licking and sucking as he moved. He nipped the skin at the juncture of my neck and shoulder and i finally tilted my head so he could get better access.

“Jack..” I breathed.

“Your skin tastes like the ocean,” he told the skin of my throat.

He hummed against it and rolled his hips down experimentally. I could feel him pressed against me. He kissed my chest, his finger tips brushed softly over nipples before moving down over my ribs. He kept moving down my body, having to shift downwards away from where his crotch was pressed against mine. I was thankful. I felt like a live wire. I felt every little tingle. I could still feel his lips against my neck, his finger tips against my chest. He was…

“Fuck I love this,” Jack looked up to my face. “I love when your whole body reacts to my touch. You’ve got goosebumps everywhere.”

I shivered again and he undid the button on my jeans and slid the zipper down. He leaned in and kissed my hip, kissed down toward my cock. I hummed in approval of the direction this was going.

“Jesus. How you react to everything.”

He peeled my still damp jeans off my legs and plopped them down on the blanket beside him.

“You’re so hot,” Jack mumbled, sliding his hands up my thighs to my hips.

“Jack…”

“Yeah?”

“Please touch me,” I begged.

He dropped his forehead onto my belly and i felt his hot breath against my cock through my boxers. They were leaving nothing to the imagination. I could my cock through them they were still so wet. Jack pulled back and tucked his finger tips under the waistband of my boxers, pulling hem carefully up and over my cock and down my legs, dropped them with my jeans. The night breeze hit my dick and I couldn't help but moan. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back down onto the sand. I felt Jacks warm hand wrap around my erection and it took everything in my power to not buck up into his hand. He only stroked me once, twice before his mouth was on me.

“Fuck…” I choked out as Jack sucked on the head. He pinned my hips down with an arm across them stopping me from thrusting up. It really was just like that night.

Jack bobbed down taking me fully into his mouth and i groaned.

“I,” i swallowed. “I won’t last long if you do that.”

It felt so good. His mouth was warm where the breeze around us was cool. I felt hot in comparison, like my skin was on fire. Like he’d lit me up everywhere he’d touched me. I could have cried when he pulled away leaving my cock wet and straining.

“You said you wanted to make love to me,” Jack’s voice was husky when he spoke. God my cock did that. I watched as he stood up, undid his jeans and pulled them and his boxers off in one go.

I admired him. His skin almost milky in the moonlight, his hair everywhere as always, his eyes wide and loving. I dropped my eyes to his cock though. Where it stood at attention.

“Come lie with me Jack,” i held out a hand for him and he took it and lay down next to me.

I rolled so i was on top of him and leaned in to kiss him. This was new territory, even now. Whenever Jack bottomed, he always bottomed from the top. He liked riding me; said he loved that it still felt like he was in control even though i was pulling him apart.

I thrust gently agaisnt him as a kissed him, rolling my hips agaisnt him. I broke the kiss and looked at my boyfriend. There was no nerves in his eyes, nothing at all. Just love; love and nothing else. But, fuck.

“We dont have anything to prep you,” I realised aloud, falling to the side and back how i was lying with him before.

Jack smirked and grabbed my hand. he sucked my pointer finger into his mouth, his tongue moved around it coating it in saliva. he spread his knees wider.

“Are you sure?” I asked him. spit was no substitute for actual lube.

“I’m positive,” he answered softly. “I need you inside me Alex.”

With one last suck on my finger i moved it down and found Jacks rim and circled it a few times before dipping my finger tip in. I kept my eyes on Jack’s face for any sign of discomfort. He smiled at me.

“Deeper.”

I pushed my finger in all the way and Jack’s eyes fell closed. He wasn’t nearly as tight as that first time on the couch in my parents living room but he was tight all the same. i slid my finger in and out. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

“Jack..”

“Another,” he breathed in response and i did what he’d requested.

It was tighter squeeze with two fingers and i scissored them slowly inside Jack. His breath was getting shaky.

“Feels good,” he whispered and i leaned in to kiss him softly.

I surprised him with a third finger and he pushed down onto my fingers. And he surprised me my circling his fist around my dick.

“Fuck.”

“I want you inside my Alex, please, now,” He looked up at me, his eyes wide and warm. He lick his lips. “Please. I need.”

“Do you want to…”

“No,” it was like he read my mind. “You on top of me. Please. I know we’ve never but I want to be close to you.”

I moved over him and licked my palm trying to coat my dick so this would go as smoothly as possible. I lined myself up and looked up at Jack’s face against. He was watching me, eager.

“Ready?” i asked and he nodded quickly.

I pushed into him slowly and carefully. Jack drew his knees up closer to his chest an i pushed in deeper.

“God that feels different,” Jack told me.

“Yeah,” i moved slowly inside him. “It does.”

“You feel amazing like this,” Jack grinned up at me now. “Bigger, deeper.”

I grabbed for his hands, lacing my fingers through his. i leaned in as close as i could while stil being able to move in him, his arms pressed into the sand by his head. i rolled into him over and over and Jacks hands squeezed mine.

“This, this is so,” my voice broke and i groaned with how good this felt.

Jack shifted more, baring down to me, his knees tight at my sides. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to make my cock find his…

“Fuck! fuck, there it is,” Jack yelled. “Yes, there. right there Alex.”

I pushed into him harder and harder, pounding that spot inside over and over.

“I’m not going to last much longer Jack,” i admitted.

“Kiss me,” he begged and i couldn't say no to that voice.

I licked into his mouth, his tongue almost like it was dancing with mine. i could hear Jack struggling to breathe through his nose. and i broke the kiss, keeping close. We weren't even kissing anymore; just breathing each others air. He opened his eyes and met mine immeditaely. He was so fucking beautiful.

“I love you so much,” i breathed out. This was so intense.

“I love you too,” Jack replied. “Fuck Alex. I’m going to come and you havent even touched my dick.”

“You can,” i told him. “you can come, i.”

I felt the heat pool in my belly, electricity sparked up my spine and my orgasm barrelled through me. My hips stuttered forward as i came inside Jack. But i kept thrusting. I wanted him to come untouched.

“Come on Jack,” i urged him on.

“Alex,” Jack moaned, his back arching off of the blanket as he came between us. He painted his chest and mine.

I swooped in and kissed him, desperately needing to convey just how i was feeling right now. H tugged at my hands and i let him go, his arms wrapping around my back and holding me where i was. I was still inside him, he was pulse along my cock making it twitch with sensitivity.

Jack’s POV

i tried to breathe while Alex kissed me. That was the best orgasm i had ever had in my life. The most intense. i didn't even know how to feel. Alex pulled away a little and i felt him slip out of me. I would be feeling that tomorrow. I pulled his face down to me and kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheeks and his lips softly.

“That was indescribably,” i smiled dopily at him.

He took a deep breath and slid to my side; tucking himself into me.

“God i love you so much,” I told him, wrapping both arms around him holding him closely. He was shaking.

I lifted my head trying to see his face; trying to gauge what was going on. He tucked his face into my neck and i heard him start to cry.

“Alex, what…”

I was cut off by a sob and I knew that he wasn't going to talk. I pulled him tightly against me. He was finally letting it out. Letting out all that he had been holding in all day. I knew that sex was intense, but I didn't realize just how intense it had been.

“It’s okay baby,” I shushed him. “Just, let it all out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written smut in a while, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit rusty.
insecure Jack is my kryptonite.

please comment and criticize or say nice thing? thats be lovely.
until next time.

xo