Status: I feel so bad guys, I'm working on updating this & they should be up soon! I am so sorry!

Scream.

Twenty Five

By three a.m. everyone was drunk or passed out, except me. I had decided not to get drunk but to get high from my pills and I was just fine with that.

At this moment Brian, Johnny, Chelle, Leana and Lacey were passed out randomly around the house. Jimmy and Matt were making drunken recordings down in the basement studio. I was sitting on the couch with Val's head on my lap; we were watching reruns of viva la bam. and Zacky? Zacky was sitting on the chair across from us, scowling at the TV.

Suddenly Zacky shot up from the chair "I'm going home" he announced to no one really. Val mumbled something and then sat up and shook her head.

"Zacky you're drunk and so am I" she said with a giggle.

"Which means you can’t go home cause you can't drive" she pointed out.

Zacky growled a little and I rolled my eyes. I didn't know why he couldn't just stay here.

"Rowan's gonna take me home." Zacky stated making me laugh a little.

"The fuck if I am" I said to him, rolling my eyes once again.

Zacky smirked at me. "Fine don't take me; we can just stay here and talk about your secret."

I gave him a cold glare and nodded my head "fine I'll take you home" I said darkly but Zacky just smirked again not even paying attention to my attitude.

I kissed Val on the cheek and got off the couch walking toward the front door.

"Come on asshole before I change my mind" I muttered to Zacky.

He just laughed and followed behind me.

The car ride to Zacky’s was only about fifteen minutes and it was completely silent. When I pulled into Zacky’s driveway, I turned put my car in park and waited for him to get out but he just sat there looking straight ahead not saying anything. I let an irritated groan escape from my lips and ran a hand through my hair.

“Are you going to get the fuck out of my car?!” I shouted at Zacky, startling him and partially myself that I yelled.

He opened the car door but didn’t get out instead he turned and looked at me, his green eyes staring into mine.

“I need to do something, will you let me do it?” he asked. I nodded my head and rolled my eyes waiting for him to say something shitty to me.

Zacky rubbed the back of his neck before leaning in towards me until his faces was inches from mine. My breathing hitched and then stopped, just waiting to see what he was going to do.
I could feel his breath on my lips before his lips were pressed against mine lightly and I kissed back. I was trying to figure out what exactly Zacky was doing. One day he was telling me he didn’t want anything to do with my but a good fuck and now he told me that he knows what I’m doing to myself and now his kissing me.

nothing but a good fuck.

That made me pull away from him and shake my head, gasping for breath.

“You’re drunk Zacky. I can’t do this Zacky. I can’t get hurt again you have a girlfriend and I refuse to be the other woman again. I’m not strong enough to handle this.” I said softly not meeting his eyes.

I felt him one hand under my chin while the other was on my thigh rubbing circles. He’s long fingers under my chin made me look up at him.

“I’m not drunk Ro, I just let everyone think I was so that I could make you take me home and I’m going to leave her Rowan Jewel. I’m not happy with her and I want you.” He said strongly.

I felt a million emotions run though me but I didn’t say anything but stare into his eyes.

“What does this mean then Zacky?” I asked him.

“It means I want you Rowan, I’m going to leave her, if you still want me.” He stated.

I nodded my head and smiled softly “I still want you Zacky.”

Zacky smiled widely at me before leaning in and kissing me softly.

“Come inside with me?” He asked tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled a little bigger and kissed his lips lightly before nodding my head.

Things were finally looking up for me, the man I loved was finally letting me into his heart and it felt absolutely wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? :) this was a little shorter then normal but I thought it was kind of cute and about time for things to go good for the two of them...

So maybe 5 comments before I post the next chapter?

You guys are awesome! :)