The Room of All Ends

Prologue: A Disrespected Man

Samuel Young walked up the old wooden stairs. They were creaking as his old steal toed boots hit another dusty step. He was at a point of desperation. He was looking for something that he was never finding. He wanted to have some one tell him it would all be okay. But for Samuel Young he was never finding what he wanted, he never heard what he needed to survive.
He reached the top step and held his breath for a second. He look down at his feet, his arms were held down straight and they were motion less.
He looked forward and saw the moon light creeping in threw the broken window. There was a shadow spread threw out the empty attic.
The shadow belonged to a rope and a chair.
Samuel put his face in his hands and sat on the chair. The rope was in place. All he needed was to step up, put the rope around his neck and jump.
So many thoughts ran threw his head.
Lonely nights that were filed with: drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes. The nights that he would never get back. He had had one major love in his life and she was gone and he knew he could never get her back, she hated him for reason that he had caused him self. He looked at the rope.
Picked up his body and put the rope around his neck. Then in one quick second...
He joined the shadow.