Status: Active

In This Lie With Us All

Preface

It was his first day in the new country, he was still lost.

He didn’t know what he was doing in this place, and every where he went, everything looked the same. He should have bought a map before he decided to explore his new hometown of Magdeburg. He never wanted to live here, he never liked this place.

They had strange food. A language he couldn’t understand. And people are lying around naked in parks. It was just like heaven. Not.

People glanced at him, the emotion of shock upon their faces. He ignored them. It was only when he walked around the corner that he knew something was... Off. The streets were filled with people; a long black car was unable to miss. He approached them quietly, trying to avoid the mass of people who had their backs to him. He pulled his sunglasses over his chocolate brown eyes.

“Oh my gosh, it’s him!” Someone yelled in his direction.

As soon as it happened, the black haired boy was surrounded by screaming girls.

“Could you sign this for me?” A girl closest to him screamed excitedly. He gave her a shocked look and took the piece of paper she held out to him. Why would anyone want his autograph?

Before the marker even touched the paper, he felt himself being ripped away from the crowd by a pair of strong arms. “Don’t let him go! I’ve told you before, Bill is dangerous.” A bitter voice exclaimed, walking towards him. The dirty blonde man glared at him, but he addressed the large man behind him.

“Saki, call the hospital and tell them Bill escaped.”

The boy’s mouth fell open as he was dragged into the hotel in front of him. He didn’t do anything wrong, he didn’t know these people and he didn’t know anyone named Bill, so why were they calling him that?