Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 1---Do Those Eyes Run In The Family?

I woke up to When I Come Around blaring from my phone.
"Hello."I grumbled into the phone, wiping the sleep from my eyes.
"Good morning sunshine."I voice yelled back at me.
"Joey why did you wake me up at like 9:00?"I asked, not really knowing what time it was.
"Whatever, bitch! Take a look at your clock, it 11:30."He told me
"Oh, well what do you want?"I asked, pissed he woke me up, even if it was getting late.
"My hot cousin's coming over today, want to come see him?"He asked.
"Are you that gay you're willing to judge you own cousin?"I asked.
"No, but you'll think he's hot, so do you want to come over or not?"He asked again.
"And what if I don't?"I asked, being a smart ass as I picked out my clothes for the day.
"Then me and him will have to come swimming at your house, and drag you in the pool if you don't come out."He told me.
"Well if this cousin of yours is as hot as you say he is, then maybe that isn't such a bad idea."I told him.
"Okay then see you around 1:00!"He said hanging up.
I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, probably my favorite thing to do in my own house.
When I got out I decided to call Dezi. We've been best friends since 4th grade, and I tell her everything. My mom always says we're conjoined at the hip because we're always together, but we're both new here so that's sorta why.
"Hey Dez!"I said when she picked up."You're boyfriends coming over with his cousin to go swimming, wanna come?"I asked teasing her. She's had a mega crush on Joey since we got here and she met him.
"Shut up!"She told me.
"Well think about it, now you get to see him without a shirt."I said tauntingly.
It was nothing new to me, and probably her, because he's my neighbor and over all the time.He's really cool, for a dork that is.
"Fine, what time?"She asked, giving in.
"At like 1, but you can come over now."I said.
"Okay bye Katie, see ya then!"She told me.
"Bye!"II said then hung up.
I walked over and put the phone down, checking the clock. It was 12:30, only another half an hour.
I went and cooked myself something to eat, nothing major just like Ramen Noodles.Dezi came around 15 minutes later, with her bag that never left her side. I got done eating and we went to change. I put my favorite swimming suit, which was black and had a skull on it, sort of like the Adeline Street one. Dezi wore a hot pink one that just tied in a bow in the back, really girly, but what can you say? That's Dezi for you.
We went out to wait for the boys and just sat in the chairs, well I did, she laid out and tanned.
"I hope you get major sunburn, prep."I joked, kicking her head lightly with my foot.
"I won't, I have tanning lotion."She said, throwing it in my face.
"Even worse."I told her, then got up and went over by the edge of the pool."Hey, I wonder if this stuff floats."I said teasingly, dangling it over the edge.
"Don't you dare!"She yelled, jumping at me.
"Haha....you think I was gunna do it?"I asked.
"Dumb-ass"She scolded.
"Dumb-blonde."I said.
She threw her coke bottle at me after that.
"Oh it's on bitch!"I yelled throwing mine at her.
"I'm not a bitch and I'm not blonde."She said pelting me back with it.
"You forgot stupid."I told her, throwing it back again.
She gave up after that and threw it over the fence
"Ow,"Someone said.
"Whoops, sorry."She yelled to Joey, who was walking up the steps.
"Yeah whatever, I'm gunna get you back for that."He told her.
I smiled at them fighting, wishing one of them would pluck up the courage and ask the other out. I knew they both liked each other a lot, but they didn't and I couldn't tell them because I promised I wouldn't to the other.
Just after Joey came up, there was another boy coming behind him. He was about 5'8", kinda short but still. He had just green swimming suit trunks on, and a really hot body, I could tell you that. He didn't have the full huge six pack, but there was a little bit of one. He had a lip piercing. Then he looked up at me and he had the greenest eyes I'd ever seen.