Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 10-Drama in the pool(or kitchen)

Ramona said,"Holy hell!What the fuck is going on?"

"Why don't we head inside."I said grabbing Ramona before something happened.In real life size really doesn't matter.

So we went inside and Joey and Dezi followed 5 minutes later.

"I'm going to go to bed."Joey said uncomfortably.The look on his face said he wanted to get out of the room really quickly.

"So you and Joey are pretty close huh?"Ramona asked.

"Yeah,you could say that."Dez told her.

'So are you usually this slutty?"Asked Ramona.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"Dezi asked her.

"As far as Katie said you two have only been dating for a week."Said Ramona.

"So what's your point?"Dez said.

"My point is a week and you're fucking him?Sounds like a down right whore thing to do.Came straight out of the brothel didn't ya?"

"Now listen here you mother fucking bitch,Joey is mine.He loves me I love him.We belong toether!"Dezi screamed.

"That's not what I call love..."Ramona said.

"That's way fucking to much out of both of you."I said cutting Ramona off knowing where the conversation was going."Now I need a drink!Mona,living room now!"

She rolled her eyes and stormed out,me following behind her.

"Ramona,what the fuck?You must got it bad don't ya?"I asked.

"No,I only saw the love of my life butt naked with some slut!I'm perfecty fucking fine!"Ramona said.

"What?"Joey asked walking into the room.