Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 11-Too much damn drama!

Ramona and I looked up at Joey. He looked confused and turned to Ramona.

"What did you say?"He asked.

"Nothing."She said, turning her head to try to hide that she was lying.

"You said you saw the love of your life with some slut."He said."Ramona, why do you have to do this now?"

Now I was confused. I looked up and finally saw their eyes meet, and the reflection of sadness in both.

"I'm sorry."She said, walking out of the room to go outside.

Joey walked after her.

I watched them outside then snuck over to the door and made sure I could not be seen by either of them, but so I could still see them. And I also wanted to hear what they were saying, so I cracked the door open a little.

Ramona sat down on one of the chairs and Joey sat opposite her.

"Now really, what the hell made you think this now?"Joey asked her."Last year would have been perfect, even two weeks ago, but not now."

"Joey, I didn't realize how strong all these feelings were until I saw you with Dezi."She told him.

"And it's like you said, we can't be together."He told her.

I saw a tear stream down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away."But this time I want us to."

"Well we can't, now Dezi's in the picture, and I can't give her up. Mona, I really do love her."He said.

"It's funny how you can say that about someone, say it right to their face, and the next month say you don't, and you amazingly have moved on to someone else already."Mona said."What the excuse this time why you won't leave her, because you can get in her-"

"Mona, please?"Joey begged, cutting her off.

I could tell the whole situation was hurting him too.

"Please what. Joey just two weeks, no not even two weeks ago you say you love me and will no matter what happens.Then I come out here ready to tell you how much I love you and we can finally be together and you've already found someone new to tell them you love them. When is this going to end?"She asked, now starting to cry again.

"Ramona, it is ending. I'm in love with Deziraye. And I can say that flat out to you.I might have told you that I loved you and I know I did, but not much anymore. Now I think about it Ramona, you're more my sister than you could ever be my girlfriend. And that's how I love you, as a sister. But I love Dezi as a girlfriend. She's special, and there's more you need to learn about her."Joey told Ramona.

"What to I need to learn. How much more of a whore she can be?"Ramona said.

I felt my hand grip tighter on the wall edge I was holding on to. Usually no one ever got away with calling Dezi a slut, but I couldn't yell or punch Ramona without giving away my hiding spot.

"Ramona, try to be nicer. She wants to be friendly with you, and you can't hold a grudge because I love her and I'm dating her not you. It's not her fault. So please try to be nicer."He pleaded.

"Okay I will."She said.

And Joey stood up to give her a hug, only they shared one last thing they would never get again. A kiss.

I stood there with my mouth open then heard the sound of footsteps and looked at the foot with the toenails painted bright pink, and knew exactly who the feet belonged to. I looked up at Dezi, who looked ready to kill.