Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 12--What the hell joey?

Dezi stomped past me, opening the door and walking out. Then slamming it shut.

"What the hell!"She screamed.

Joey and Ramona quickly broke away. Joey looked at Dezi with pleading eyes.

"Dezi, please I'm sorry."Joey said. He started walking to here, which was a big mistake. When he got close enough to her, Dezi took a swing at Joey, hitting him in the nose.

"Oww, fuck!"He screamed."My nose."

"Oh don't be such a bitch."She told him.

Then she walked towards Mona. I knew exactly what she planned to do, and that it wasn't about to happen.

"And you, calling me a slut."She spat at Ramona."You knew I was dating him, so what the hell?"

I ran over and grabbed her, picking up her little body and holding her back before she decided to lunge at Ramona.

She kicked and hit me, told me to let her go but I wouldn't. Then she just collapsed down on the ground, me going down with her. Sh sobbed, seriously crying her heart out.

"Dezi, I'm so sorry."Joey said again from across the deck, this time not daring to come close to her.

"Sorry?"She sobbed."Save it Joey. "I thought you loved me."

"I do."He said.

"How the hell can you say that to me right now?You don't love me. I think you actually opened my eyes to what you really are, how you really feel about me."Dezi told him.

"And what's that?"He asked.

"That you think I'm just another girl to fuck. I can't believe myself actually. Believing I could trust you, giving you my virginity. I can't believe how stupid I've been."She said.

"You got this all wrong. I know this looks really bad, but believe when I say it's not how it looks. I really love you, but it was something Ramona and I had to do, this was just something we had to get out in the open. But Dezi, I love you so much, with every ounce of my heart. With everything I could give you. I would give you the world. I'm sorry Dez, I'm only one person."

"Only one person?"Ramona said, finally saying something."Joey it takes two, but this mostly all my fault. I started all this shit and I'm sorry Dezi. You'll probably never take that apology but I needed to tell you."

At this Dezi just walked inside, and Joey walked in behind her.

Later Ramona and I went in, and took a nice trip to the hospital.