Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 14---(oral) sex in the shower

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door.

"What?" I asked, groggily.

"Can I come in?" It was Kristy's voice.

"Yeah." I said and then she walked in.

She was already dressed and had her make up on, so I guessed she was all ready to go.

"I told Christian last night." She told me, looking at her hands.

"What did he say?" I asked, sitting up and looking at the clock. It was 9 a.m., their plane was leaving at 11.

"He didn't know what to say, and he hasn't really said anything actually. I think he's happy, but I have no idea for sure because he won't talk to me. I guess he just needs time." She said.

"I guess so too. Is everybody awake?" I asked, getting up and walking over to the closet.

"Yeah, you're the last one. We decided not to wake you up really early because we figured you were tired from having to go in to the hospital at 2 last night. So how is Joey doing?"

"He's fine, Dezi just broke his nose really good. It's amazing to think how strong she really is." I told her laughing. Then I grabbed my Kerplunk t-shirt and a black pair of ripped jeans and went to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower." I called to her before I walked in the bathroom.

I put my i-pod on the stand in the bathroom and turned it on full blast. Then I turned the water on and got undressed. As soon as I stepped in the shower, I heard the door creak open, but I thought it was just somebody coming in to go to the bathroom. But then I saw the curtain being pulled open and someone stepping inside.

"Jae?" I asked. "Do you seriously need to be in here with me?"

He giggled and kissed me. "Yeah, I smell really bad."

"Then you can take a shower when I get done. Now out!" I said trying to shoo him away.

"But I don't want to. Why can't we just conserve water and take one together, I mean think about the fish." He said.

"Okay fine, but don't get any ideas. I am not allowing you any shower sex. And you have to wash my back." I told him, then went under the shower head to rinse my hair out.

"Okay, now don't be a shower hog, move over and let me have some water.

We switched spots and I watched him stand there under the flow of the water, just letting it all wash over him, and was about to break my own rule when he looked at me. He started wiggling his eyebrows at me and trust me how amazingly it shocked me when I realized for the first time how much he looked like his uncle. I laughed.

Then he grabbed me and kissed me, but I pushed him away.

"I told you once already, no shower sex." I said forcefully, pointing my finger in his face.

He stuck out his lip, but I just turned around and grabbed the sponge. I could feel him watching me, and I turned to look at the smirk on his face, and his little soldiers were coming up south.

"Jae, have some courtesy and try to contain yourself." I told him, trying my best not to giggle.

He looked down like he didn't even know what had happened, and his smirk got even bigger. "Sorry, you're just too damn hot. Wanna help me out here?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Now, how would I do that?" I asked, though I was starting to understand what he was getting at.

"Come here?" He said.

I did and he motioned for me to get done on my knees. "Now do you know what I'm getting at?" He asked when I was down.

"Yes, but I don't know if I'm going to do it." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've never given one before, and I don't know what to do." I confessed.

"Just suck." He stated simply.

I did. It was really weird at first, like having your mouth fully stuffed, and I gagged in the beginning. But towards the end I got used to the feeling, until I felt something salty shoot into my mouth.

"Oh my fucking god, ewe!" I yelled as I pulled away.

"What?" He asked.

"You cummed in my mouth." I yelled at him, spitting it all out.

"Sorry, it's just the natural thing that happens. I can't really control it." He said.

"Whatever." I said, and feeling the cold water hit me, I got out and got dressed. "Not a word to anybody." I told him.

"My lips are sealed." He said.

And when we walked out, Kristy had a knowing smirk on her face