Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 17---Watermelon ***!

I woke up about 2 hours later and glanced at Jae, who was sleeping next to me with a cheeky smirk spread across his face. I giggled, then bit my lip, trying to shut out noise from escaping my lips. I wanted him to stay asleep. I wanted to watch him sleep, not because I'm some weird ass murderer or something, just because he looked so damn cute laying there sleeping. So I lay there for about a half hour, thinking of all the things we had done earlier and what I wanted to do later, when his eyes shot suddenly open. I screamed and fell backwards of the bed. But instead of helping me up, he started laughing, which pissed me off.

"That is not funny, Jason...." I stopped, realizing I didn't even know his middle name.

He smiled even bigger. "Andrew." He offered.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes. What's yours?" He asked.

"Elizabeth." I answered. Then it hit me. We knew very little about each others backgrounds, like family. I had spent so much time just goofing off with him I never really talked about this kind of stuff. Stuff I usually would have thought as really important to know. Hell, I didn't even know why he was living with Billie and Adrienne.

"Hey, let's play a game. Like where I ask you a question and you have to answer it, or you ask me a question and so on. Here, I'll go first. Are you named after someone, or did your parents just like your name?" He asked, probably feeling the same as I did on the subject.

"Actually, my mom and dad didn't name me until I was like a day old. Neither could agree with the other on a name, so somehow they came up with Katelynn and I guess they both liked it, because it's my name now. And my grandma's name was Elizabeth, so I'm kind of named after her." I told him. "What about your name?"

"Well, my mom told me that she and my dad couldn't think of a name either, until like a week before I was born. She wanted to name me James, but my dad wanted to name me Joseph, which luckily he didn't win or else I have no idea what Uncle Billie and Aunt Adie would have name Joey. So I guess she just one day out of the blue said let's name him Jason, and it stuck. And Andrew, well you probably know the whole story about my grandpa." He said.

"Hey, there's something we have in common. Okay, why are you living with your aunt and uncle?" I asked.

"Well, it's only temporary, like for just the summer. And the reason behind it is my parents took a trip to France to get the flame back in their marriage or whatever. Do some sick shit in the Eiffel Tower." He said laughing.

"Oh my god, ewe." I told him, laughing also.

"Why did you move to Oakland?" He asked.

"My mom wanted a new start pretty much. She had lived in Ohio her whole life and wanted to move somewhere else. And I just love Oakland." I said.

"Okay, this game is boring, but I just have one last question for you." He said.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Do I make you horny baby?" He asked, in the best fake Austin Powers accent I have ever heard.

I laughed and grabbed his face. "Yes very." I said, kissing him.

"Then let's play another game." He said.

"What game?" I asked, not knowing if I wanted to her the answer.

"It's like a card game, but you have pick up cards and whatever they say, you have to do to me, and whatever card I pick up I have to do to you. See?" He said.

"Okay, do you have the cards?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said, bringing out the cards.

So we started playing the game, but it didn't last that long, because all he had to do was lick a little bit of chocolate of my stomach and we were back in bed.

**********3 hours later

This time we didn't fall asleep. I was just lay there, my head resting on Jae's chest as we watched t.v. I got bored because the show was stupid, so I started glancing around the room. I absentmindedly looked in the trash can and noticed something pink hanging off the side a little.

"Jae, what's this?" I asked, picking it up. "And why is it so slimy."

"Ah, babe, that's a condom. And the stuff on there making it slimy is either cum, or there's still some lube on there, i don't know." He said.

"Ewe!" I screamed, throwing it down. "But why is it pink?"

He started laughing. "Taste it."

I searched his face to see if he was joking, but he wasn't. So I, being very stupid and curious, licked it. "It tastes like watermelon."

Jae started laughing.

"Oh my god, Jae. You have a watermelon dick!" I yelled, making him start laughing and soon I started in.

That was an awesome night, but tomorrow had it's share of surprises too.