Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 19---"Um, this is Josh."

We were just about to leave when I looked around the room and noticed we were missing something, or someone.

"Where's Ramona?" I asked.

"I don't know. She went down to the cafeteria almost two hours ago." Joey told me.

"And no one's seen her since?" I asked. "Has anyone even looked for her?"

"No." He said slowly.

"Oh my god. Dezi, come on, we have to find Mona." I said pulling her out in the hallway with me.

We looked in the cafeteria, but didn't see her there.

"Maybe we should check the surgery room, you know just in case." Dezi said.

"In case what? You think we're going to find her with someone? I don't think she's that kind of person." I told her.

"You never know. I still think we should though." She told me.

"Okay fine, if it makes you feel better." I said.

We searched for ones that were unlocked and supposedly unoccupied until we found one. I opened the door and walked in, quickly followed by Dezi. I looked around the room and finding nothing there, turned back to Dezi.

"See, I told you she wasn't going to be in here." I told her.

Then I heard a noise coming from the closet.

Dezi looked at me and smirked. "Oh really, why don't you go look in the closet." She said.

I walked towards the closet, definitely beginning to hear noises coming from inside of it. I opened the door and saw Ramona standing inside, along with some mystery guy.

She saw me and looked shocked. "Holy shit, where did you come from?" She said, stepping back.

They were both fully clothed, but I got the feeling it was because they had just gotten done with whatever they had been doing.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't know you were in here." I said stupidly.

"Okay, well were you guys looking for me or finding a place for the two of you to go?" She asked eying Dezi standing behind me.

"Surely looking for a place, we need some alone time." Dezi said walking up behind me and playfully groping down my side.

"No really, we were looking for you." I said trying my best to shake Deziraye away. "We're ready to take Joey home, and I didn't exactly want to leave you in the hospital."

"Okay." She said, looking over at the mystery guy, who looked back. I took this opportunity to take in his features. He was kind of tall with blond hair and definite bright blue eyes. Not really my type but whatever.

"Here." He said, taking a piece of paper out of a box above their heads and writing something on it. "Call me?" He added hopefully, handing the paper over to Ramona.

"Okay." She said smiling and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Then we left the room to go back to Joey's room.

"So who was that?" Dezi asked.

"Oh, someone I met downstairs. His name is Josh." Ramona told us.

"Ohh, did you fuck him?" Dezi asked.

"Deziraye!" I said.

Ramona laughed. "Of course, what else would we be doing in that closet?"

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Dezi asked.

"More like 70." Mona answered.

"Oh my god, and you guys say I'm perverted." I told them rolling my eyes.

They just laughed and we walked back in Joey's room for the last time.