Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 2---Damn Joey!

He walked up and looked a little helpless, something you could tell he wasn't that used to feeling.

"Um...Joey?"He said, looking uncertain what to do.

"God, Jae. Why are you being so shy, I don't think I've ever seen you like this."Joey said, walking over and pulling him in and plopping him on the seat next to me."Okay, Jae this is Katie, Katie this is my cousin Jae."

"Hi."I said giving a small wave, god all of a sudden I started feeling nervous too.

"Hi."He said back, giving me a small smile.

"And this is Dezi."Joey said taking back Jae's attention from me and pointing him to look at Dezi."She's the like airhead of the two."

"Hey."She yelled, picking up a floaty out of the water and throwing it at him."What the hell, is today make fun of Deziraye day or something?"

"Yeah, haven't you heard they made it a national holiday."I told her.

We all laughed except for her, who sat in the corner pouting and refused to talk for like ten minutes.

"You guys are so mean."She told us, pretending to cry.

"I'm sorry Dezi."Joey said, hugging her, and making her get a huge smile on her face

"It's okay Joey, she's the mean lady."She told him, pointing at me.

At this point I wasn't really paying attention to them. I kept noticing Jae looking at me, but every time I looked at him he turned away. Finally at one point we made eye contact, but seconds later it was interrupted by Joey throwing Dez in the pool, then jumping in after her.

"Oh my god, holy hell this shit is cold!"Dezi yelled, standing in the middle of the pool shivering.

"I'm sorry."I told her, trying really hard not to laugh."Joey warm her up."

He went over and hugged her, but she ended up wrapping her legs around him so he had to hold her.He carried her around the pool "so she could get used to the water", which was his excuse for just wanting her close to him.They walked around like that, laughing and joking until they pretty much had everything around them tuned out. So they didn't notice when Jae came up behind me, and neither did I.

"So, are they like dating?"Jae asked sitting really close behind me, making me jump from the surprise of him being right there.

"No, I mean like they want to be, but neither will ask each other out."I said.Oh shit, was I supposed to tell him that?

"Oh, makes sense. They seem all over each other for only being a crush though."He said leaning forward just enough that I was able to feel his breath on my ear and neck.

I looked at him then looked away, looked back at Dezi and Joey. They were so cute, I just wished one of them would have the brains and the guts to start out the relationship. And it really surprised me who that was.

Then they started playing some sort of game, like tag. Joey was chasing Deziraye around the pool, but when she passed the ladder the bow of her swim suit got stuck on it and came untied a little bit.

"Dezi, don't move."I yelled, for fear the whole top would come off if she did, as she hadn't discovered it was undone yet.

She had a confused look on her face, so I walked over and whispered in her ear what was the matter.

"Shit!"She muttered under her breath as I helped her get out of the pool without flashing Joey and Jae.

*************
We went inside and I noticed a part of the material was torn and would need to be fixed, so she couldn't wear the top anymore.

"Uh, maybe you could fit into one of mine."I offered.

"Are you kidding, your boobs are like two time the size of mine."She told me.

"You're right, why don't you wear your shirt?"I asked.

"Because it's white."She told me.

"So wear something under, I think I have a little shirt you left over here last time."I told her.

"Where?"She asked, half running up the stairs to get it.

I laughed then followed her up. We looked around the room but didn't find the shirt I had found the other day, but we did find this little bathing suit. It was blue and low cut at the top, with a little blue pair of shorts that went with it.

"Why don't you try this on, it's looks about your size."I told her.

"Okay."She said, walking into the closet.

I don't have one of those little closets either where you just have room to put your clothes and can barely walk in it with them there. I have a huge closet that you can stand in, or in the case of what Dezi was doing, get dressed in it.

She came out and the top fit perfectly, but the bottoms were a little big on her tiny frame. She looked down at them and noticed how bad it looked.

"I think I'm just gonna wear my shorts."She said, pulling out the little blue shorts she came in earlier.

"Okay, whatever you feel comfortable in."I told her, letting her go in the closet again.

She came back out to take her hair out of the pony tail she had it up in and brush it.

"Don't fix yourself up too much more, Joey's gonna end up throwing you in the pool again anyway."I told her.

"I know, but my hair is getting messed up from him doing that so many times I need to take it down." She said."I'm gonna ask Joey out."

"Really?"I asked."When?"

"Later, probably when we go back outside."She said, putting all her stuff back in the little bag.
"Okay."
**************
We went back outside and she went over to Joey.
"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"She asked.
"Sure."He said.
They walked to the garage, which is the band room.
I sat waiting for Jae to say something.
"Is she gonna do it?"He asked.
"What?"I asked confused. I had forgotten I told him they liked each other.
"Ask him out. I know he likes her a whole fucking lot, so if she doesn't, he probably will take the opportunity to."He said.
"Yeah. She said she was going to inside."I told him.
So we talked a little bit about them, then I decided I should probably go check on them since there hadn't been any sight of them for like a half a hour.
When I walked in the band room, I had no idea what I would find happening between Joey and Dezi, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw.
I saw them making out furiously. Joey had her pushed up against the counter, which she was half sitting on, half using to hold herself up.Their hands were all over. One of Dezi's was in his hair and the other was on the side of his face. One of his was supporting her, and the other was moving around her stomach and back.