Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 20---Now you're gonna break his ***?

We've been home for about three hours, and Joey and Dezi are already at it. I knew we were in trouble when we brought him home and he kept glancing at Dezi and whispering in her ear, but didn't believe it would be that bad. But I was wrong.

Ramona and I sat on the couch watching a movie when I looked over at Dezi and Joey, who were making out on a chair in the corner. Dezi was straddling his lap and had her tounge stuck down his throat, as she was the one who had started the whole mess. Joey was enjoying the whole thing, and was sliding his hands all over her sides and back. I looked away and watched the movie, but then Ramona startled me.

"Must you do that here?" She asked, looking over at the two, who were now on the floor.

"No, there just anywhere else to go." Joey said, pulling his jeans all the way off and backing Dezi in the corner. She just giggled and kissed him again, pulling him back down to her level.

Ramona rolled her eyes and looked back to the movie, as we tried to ignore the giggles and moans coming from behind us.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I looked over at Mona, who looked like she would pull her hair out at any given moment. "Let's go to my room." I told her, getting up and walking to the stairs. She followed, but when she got to the bottom of the stairs she turned around to face the two and took something out of her pocket. "You're definitely going to need this more than I am." She said throwing what I had by now realized was a condom at the couple. Joey smiled and pulled off his boxers to slip it on, and we found that as our cue to leave the room.

"You know, even thought I'm dating Jae and love him to eternity, I have to say Joey has a NICE ass." I said, making Ramona go into a fit of giggles.

"DUH" She said, making me laugh in return.

"God, Deziraye would have killed me if she heard me say that." I told her, plopping down on the bed and having her sit right next to me. Instead she sat on my stomach, bouncing and yelling at me. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked her.

"I need candy. I want coffeee!" She whined.

"Why do you have to be so much like your dad?" I asked. "The coffees downstairs and I am not going down there to get it with the two rabbits downstairs."

"But, I need coffee! And anyway...it's free porn." She said.

"Hah, I do not want to watch my best friend get her brains fucked out, she's already stupid enough anyway. So do you have any money?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said, pulling two twenties and a ten dollar bill out of her bra. Just leave it to the spoiled rock stars daughter.

"Aw, and there I thought you were a natural C cup."I told her in mock sadness.

"Yes, tis true. But I swear this is my real chest, my right is bigger than my left." She said, quoting the movie we were watching earlier.

"And yes, that is true." I said jokingly, pretending to feel her up to tell the difference.

She smiled then tackled me back on the bed, licking my face.

"Ahh, I'm being butt raped by a maniac." I yelled.

"Shh." She told me. "It will be over soon."

I laughed, then pushed her down, as she was about three inches shorter than me.

"Okay, let's go." I said grabbing my own money off my dresser and going over to the window. We climbed down and out and walked to the store. We bought coffee and candy. Then we just walked around the bay, going back only when we were sure they would be done.

We walked back in the house and found Joey laying on the couch covering his shit with a pillow, which happened to be my favorite pillow. Oh well, I'll just burn it later.

We walked up to the bathroom and Dezi walked out of it. She looked completely in shock and I could tell she had been crying.

"Dez, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Nothing, but I'm gonna break off Joey's fucking dick." She said.

"Wait, you just broke his nose, now you wanna break his dick?" Mona asked. "Why?"

The tears returned to her eyes as she told us. "Fucker knocked me up."