Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 21-----Hair cuts and color treatment.

The next morning I woke up totally squished in my bed between two people. I mean my beds big, but I guess not big enough for them. I looked over at Ramona, even though it was just her head, I knew her from her hair. Then I looked over at the other person and couldn't figure out who it was. As I started waking up though, I began to freak out over the unfamiliar person lying next to me. Then before I could stop myself, I jumped up and grabbed the hair brush and started whacking him. He freaked out and rolled off the bed. I started hitting him harder, but then as I looked down I saw the familiar green eyes, but right now they had lost their glow.

"What the hell is your problem?" Jae asked sounding raspy, pulling himself off the floor.

"I didn't know who you were." I said, amazed at my saying this. But then I looked him over and saw the problem. "Oh my god baby, you cut your hair. And dyed it!" I said, running my fingers through his now short hair. It used to be down to the bottom of his ear, but now it was only long enough to spike it. And it wasn't the usual dark mahogany brown, but now bright blond.

"Yeah, but you saw it last night and you didn't freak out like that." He said, rubbing one of the areas on his arm I had hit him at.

"I did, when?" I asked, not even remembering him come home at all.

"It was like 2 a.m., I guess you were a little tired, because we just came up here and you guys fell asleep." He told me, motioning at me and Ramona.

"Oh, well I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." I said, getting up and adjusting my tank top before walking downstairs.

We went to the kitchen and I put pancakes and sausage in a pan to cook. I kept stealing glances at Jae while I did this. One time he caught me.

"You don't like my hair do you?" He asked.

"I do, but I'm still getting used to it. I mean it used to be so long, but now it's, well, short." I said, running my fingers through it again.

He backed me up to the counter and I sat on it as he cradled my hips in his hands. You should do your hair." He told me.

"No way. I like my hair just the way it is." I told him.

"Well at least dye it." He told me.

"Like, what color?" I asked, grabbing his hands and entwining them in my own.

"Black. I think you would look really pretty with black hair." He said.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says. Okay, maybe I will." I told him.

He laughed and kiss my cheek. Then I turned to look at our breakfast, and ended up making out pancakes brown.

**************2 hours later.

"Please don't mess up my hair." I told Jae as he mixed the dye to make it black.

"I won't, just chill out. Everything will be fine." He told me.

Then he started applying the dye. Taking strands of hair piece by piece and painting them with the black coloring.

We had the house to ourselves, as Ramona decided to go spend sometimes with her dad and Dezi and Joey left to go to his house. They would all be back in about 3 hours, perfect timing to show off my new hair.

I watched him work in the mirror, and I had to admit he was doing pretty good. Another hour passed and I was washing the stuff out and studying my new hair color, taking in all the details of my face it brought out. Everyone was certainly right, I did look pretty with black hair.

Jae came and sat next to me, staring at me until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Do you like it?" I asked him, flipping it to show off the whole affect.

"Yes!" He said, then tugged me down on the couch with him. A moment later he abruptly got up and walked to his jacket, taking out a envelope.

"What's that?" I asked as he sat down beside me.

"See for yourself." He said, handing the envelope to me.

I opened it and looked inside. Then I almost screamed in delight when I saw the concert tickets fall out into my hands. He got me tickets to see Panic! At The Disco.

I jumped in his lap and kissed him quickly, then started talking.

"Thank you so much. Oh my god, I soo love you so much, you don't even know." I told him, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tight.

He laughed and pushed me away, kissing me lightly and took them out of my hands. "I didn't think you'd be this excited." He said laughing.

"Shut up." I told him.

"You must love them." He said, then pretended to cough the word "Brendon".

I glared at him then tackled him. He laughed and pulled me close.

"No baby, you're my only one." I told him.

"Good, because you're mine too." He told me.

Then someone knocked at the door and I opened it to a wide mouthed Joey, Dezi, and Ramona. The kid we met at the hospital was with them too.

"What did you do to your hair!" Dezi cried, snatching a strand and examining it.

"I dyed it, duh. I mean you guys always said I'd look good with black hair, so now I have it." I said, twirling for her.

"Wow." Joey said.

"You know, Dezi would probably like you a lot if you dyed your hair black, I mean you'd look just like your daddy." I told him before he could say anything about my hair.

He gave me a dirty look and told me whatever and went and sat on my couch next to Jse.

"Well, I like it." Mona said.

"Thank you." I told her.

"Me too." Josh, the kid from the hospital, told me.

"Thank you too." I said.