Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 23---- Hide the pictures good.

I woke up to Dezi walking in the bathroom and turning on the light.

"That looks real comfortable." She told me.

"Oh yeah it is." I told her trying to sit up, but I just fell right back down. My head felt like it was about to split open and my whole body ached.

"Feel good now don't you?" She asked sarcastically, pulling the curtain closed so she could piss. I don't give people much privacy so I just pulled the curtain back open and walked over to the medicine cabinet and pulled out Tylenol before she was done.

"I have to go to a doctors appointment today at 11. Will you take me, I don't know anyone else who could." She asked.

"Of course." I said. "Go get me some clothes please?"

"Whatever." She said walking out.

I turned the shower on and stepped in. When I got out I saw the clothes Dezi had laid out for me. She had gotten me a shirt with Sponge Bob on the front saying something. Then there was a pair of cute little jeans and little tiny boxer briefs. This was all my three year old brother's, Kahle's, clothes by the way. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked down the hallway. I walked in my room and dropped the towel on the bed, pulling on a bra and underwear, a little green thong Dezi had got me as a gag joke. I opened my closet and was so surprised to see someone laying on the floor that I screamed, which woke him up.

"Joey, what the hell?" I yelled.

He looked up at me and smirked, meeting my gaze then letting his eyes drift. I grabbed my towel back off the floor, causing him to smirk even bigger.

"Stop staring at me you pervert and get out before your girlfriend gets in here and thinks somethings going on." I told him grabbing his arm and yanking him off the floor and out of the room.

I grabbed a regular green tank top and then a white one. Then a green skirt which is like the only one I will wear, and put them on. Dezi came in as I was putting my eye liner on.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said grabbing a water bottle and 20 bucks off the table. Good old fast food as my morning breakfast.

******At the doctor's.

We sat in the doctor's office waiting for her to come in. I watched Dezi sit on the chair and twiddle her fingers, waiting impatiently.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just a little scared. I mean what's she going to do?" She asked motioning towards the door and I knew she was talking about the doctor.

"She's going to probably just show you how the baby's doing and see how much he or she grew. It'll be fine." I told her, remembering when I went to the doctors with my mom when she was pregnant with Kahle.

"Okay, I'm still worried though." She told me.

The doctor came in about a minute later and took a sonogram of the baby. She said Dezi was about three months pregnant and the baby was growing fine and looked healthy. Then we were free to go. And where did we go? Taco Bell of course.

We got home and Dezi put the sonogram picture the doctor printed out for her on the table. We went in the living room and ate our tacos. We were expecting everybody to be back soon.

About a half hour later we were watching "A Baby Story" on TLC. Joey and Jae came in the door.

"Hey babe!" Joey said kissing Dezi quickly and walking in the kitchen to get a drink.

Jae sat down next to me on the couch and handed me a box. Now most girls would have expected a ring to be inside, but I knew Jae better than that. I opened and their was a Reese Cup inside, my favorite. Then he handed me a French Vanilla Cappuccino. "Hershey's and Starbucks." He said.

I smiled remembering what he was talking about. It was one of our first nights alone and we went walking around town and he bought me Starbucks and then we ate Hershey bars and got really hyper and snuck down to the bay and went swimming. It was fun. "Thank you baby!"

Then all of a sudden Joey came out holding a Dr. Pepper in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. "Hey baby, what's this?" He asked and I realized the paper he was holding happened to be Dezi's sonogram.