Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 24---Good new and bad news.

Dezi looked up to see what Joey was talking about and when she saw the paper in his hand her eyes got so wide I'm amazed the didn't bulge out of her head.

"It's, a...um..." She looked towards me for help.

"Why don't you just tell him the truth?" I asked her.

"What truth? What's going on?" He asked.

"Um, Joey bring that here." She told him.

He did and she grabbed it and told him to sit down. Jae gave me a weird look, but I gave him a look that said just wait.

"Okay, if you look her there's a foot, then an arm, and then here's the head." Dezi began explaining.

"Okay wait a minute. What exactly are we looking at here?" Joey asked her.

"A baby." She said.

"Why do we have a picture of a baby, and why is it so blurry?" He asked, I swear that boy must have been dropped on his head or something when he was a baby because he can be so stupid at times.

"The pictures blurry because the baby isn't born yet. And we have the picture because it's um, our baby." She said.

Joey's eyes went wide. "Wha-...you mean....you're...PREGNANT!" He yelled.

"Yes, three months." Dezi told him.

He put his hand in his hands and at first I thought he was going to have a panic attack, which he inherited from his father. But then he looked up smiling and grabbed Dezi around the waist and hugged her tight.

"We're gonna have a baby!" He said, getting up and jumping up and down.

Dezi gave me a look like Oh My God. I started laughing but then my cell phone sang out "Fer Sure".

"Hello." I said answering.

"Katie, oh my god something happened and we're at the hospital-" It was Christian and he was talking fast and frantic.

"Slow down. Why are you guys at the hospital?" I asked him.

" Kristy and I got in a car accident and she almost went through the wind shield." He said.

"Oh my god! Is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the doctor wants to check the baby." He told me.

Then I heard a cry heard in another part of the room and Christian told me the most horrible news ever.

"The baby didn't make it. The force from the blow was to strong."