Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 29-- Just hang out.

A/n: Okay, if you guys haven't figured it out from other chapters, I love Brendon Urie! If you're wondering why I said that just read and find out.
***********************

When we got back to the car, Jacob was talking on his cell phone in a hurried voice.

"Okay, look Jarret, I gotta go." He said hanging up the phone. "We have to get back to my house with the truck like right now. My mom and dad just called Jarret and told him they would be home in an hour and if they catch me I'm dead."

"Okay then let's go." I said climbing in next to him,and following right behind me Jae did too.

We got back to his house in about twenty minutes. A teenage boy who looked like a little miniature version of Jacob standing on the front porch. I knew this was his little brother Jarret.

We went inside and sat on the couch.

"Jae, didn't you take Haley's car down to the beach with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Well you left it down there, so Haley's probably going to get pissed unless we get it back. And we also still have to pick up Joey, Ramona, Dezi, and Josh." I told him.

"Oh true." He said.

"I'm sure my parents can give you a ride when they get home. No problem." Jake told me.

"Okay fine." I said.

"We watched Disturbia and Jae started loosening up as he and Jake started joking around. I could tell he was starting to like him, but probably would never be really close friends because of the incident earlier.

"Oh me so horny, oh me so horny." Jae started singing along with the movie. "Damn that's funny."

"Yeah, I mean you think he would change it, but no. Maybe that's a hint." Jacob said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, guys shut up." I said trying to watch the movie and getting annoyed. I mean this was one of my favorite movies.

"Oh you're just mad because you think Shia's hot." Jae told me.

"Psh, whatever. You do that kind of shit all the time with Joey. Oh wait and one thing I forgot, your cousin!" I told him.

"Oh I'm sorry I hit that spot. I forgot it's Brendon and only Brendon." He told me with a huge smile on his face telling me he was messing with me completely.

"Well I'd much rather be with him than you right now." I said, getting really annoyed.

"Oh is that a hint? You know we still have that concert to go to, please don't make me regret spending $80.00 to buy them for you and me." He told me.

"You spent $80?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but that's because you only have part of the surprise, and now I'm starting to think I shouldn't give you the other half right now." He said.

"Wait, what? What is it? Does it have to do with Brendon,or Ryan?" I asked excitedly.

Jae and Jake both laughed at my sudden jump to life at the mentioning of the concert. "My point exactly." Jae said taking out another envelope from his pocket as he done when he gave me the tickets.

I opened the envelope and jumped right in his lap, kissing him and pulling him into a hug. "I love you." I told him.

"Of course you do now." He said laughing and kissing me back.

"What did he get you?" Jacob asked me.

"Backstage passes to Panic! at the Disco." I told him.

"Dude your screwed." Jake told him laughing.