Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 30- Kristina Lynne.

When Jake's parents got home, his mom agreed to take us down to the beach to get the car. So we got it and went off to find Dezi, Joey, Ramona, and Josh. We looked all over town and then I finally decided on where to look. The lighthouse down at the beach.

So we went back down to the beach and parked the car in the parking lot. Then we walked down to the lighthouse to see if they were there.

Sure enough, I saw Joey and Dezi wading in the water, Joey holding her in his arms. But I noticed there was something missing, and soon saw it was because they had no swimming suits on.

"Are you guys crazy?" I asked them.

"No, why?" They asked me.

"You're skinny dipping in pure daylight. God, don't you guys even think about what you do, do you?" I told them.

They just shrugged it off and then I saw Ramona and Josh up by the lighthouse stairs. Just then my cellphone started ringing and I answered it.

"Katie, you guys need to get up here right now. Kristy went into labor during the tests." Christian told me over the phone.

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can." I told him."We have to go like now."

"Why, what happened?" Dezi asked standing behind me. She and Joey got out of the water as soon as they heard my phone ring.

"Kristy's having the baby, so we need to get there like now." I said.

We all got in the car and drove to the hospital.

*********************The hospital

We got there and me and Dezi practically ran to her room. But when we got there she had all ready had the baby. We saw her laying in a little bed next to Kristy under the incubator.

Kristy looked away from her sleeping baby and noticed us in the room. "Hey." She said sleepily, motioning for me and Dezi to come sit in the chairs on the other side of her bed.

We did. "So, what's going on with her?" I asked.

"She was about a month and a half premature. So she has to be under the incubator for at least a week. And I'm pumping milk so they can feed her and try to get her to gain wait. She only weighs about 3 pounds." Kristy told me.

"Wow." I said.

"So, what did you name her?" Dezi asked, probably trying to find names to consider for her own baby.

"Kristina Lynne." She told us. "Oh, and Williams, not Anderson."

"That's cute." I said.

"What are you thinking of naming yours?" She asked Dezi.

"Wilo Paige for a girl. And I don't know for a boy. I might just let Joey name him, if it is a boy.

"She's really adorable." I said, looking over Kristy to see her.

"I know, but she's also really bald!" Kristy said laughing.

"Aw, don't be mean. She looks like you." I told her.

"Yeah, I just wonder if she'll be a red head." Kristy said, motioning to her own hair.

"I don't know, you'll just have to wait and see." I said.

Then the door opened and Ally and Haley walked in.

"Stupid ass Christian just told us you had the baby." Ally told her, a little out of breath,

"He's an idiot, and yeah Ally, next time try the stairs." She said.

"Shut up." She said.

So we all just sat there and talked about the baby and whatever else, catching up on everything happening with each other.