Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 32- Brandon, you ass!

Jae quickly stopped the car and got out, running to the front of it and turning over the boy, who was laying on his stomach. I got out of the car and came up right next to Jae. I looked down a little closer at the boy, then heard a soft sound coming from him. I rolled him over carefully and knew exactly what was happening.

"Brandon, you ass!" I yelled at him.

At this point he burst out laughing and rolled over again.

"God, get the fuck off the ground before I kick your ass." I told him, grabbing his arm and yanking him up.

I looked at Jae, who just stared at him in disbelief, which was surprising. He usually would have been angry.

"Hi!" Brandon yelled in my face, jumping on me.

"Brandon, get off of me." I said, dropping him on the ground. He got up and ran to the door of the house in front of us, screaming at the top of his lungs for Skye and Haylee to come out.

"Oh god, not another Ramona." Joey said jokingly, causing Ramona to smack him in the back of the head. "Ow, bitch that hurt."

"Pussy." She said.

I started laughing, then heard the screen door slam behind us and footsteps run in my direction.

"Oh my god, I can't believe your actually here. It's been forever since I saw you last." Skye said, hugging me.

"Well, I'm tinier if you haven't noticed, so I'm easier to squeeze the life out of, which I hope you don't do." I told her, trying to wiggle out of the grasp of her tight hug.

She let me go, and I got one breath of air before being pulled back into another hug as Haylee tackled me.

We all just talked and goofed around, until it was dark. We still hadn't brought our stuff in yet, I guess we were just getting comfortable. But when it was getting dark we decided we might as well. We got all our stuff in when out of nowhere Skye just yelled out: "Let's go to Sparky's!"

Sparky's is an ice cream place about five minutes away from Skye by car, but we would figure it out by foot.

We walked there and sat outside eating our sundaes, shakes, cones, whatever, as me and Skye caught up.

"So is that your boyfriend?" She asked, eying Jae.

"Yes, he's name is Jae." I told her.

"He seems really nice." She told me.

"Yeah, he's absolutely the greatest." I told her. "Except the fact he never shuts up and I think he's on speed."

"Yeah, that's like Brandon too." She said.

"But he's awesome. He takes me everywhere too. Like we're going to a concert in like a week." I told her.

"What concert?" She asked.

"Panic." I told her smirking.

"You're really lucky." She told me.

"I know, and loved." I said laughing.