Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 33- Belly Aches and Nakedness.

I woke up to the sound of people laughing loudly in the room next to me. Really tired and not ready to wake up at all, I grabbed my i-pod and creeped upstairs to Skye's bedroom. When I got in there I noticed a large bump near the wall, but I just figured it was blankets and crawled in anyway. I placed the ear buds in my ears and fell asleep to "She".

I woke up about two hours later, and thinking it was Jae, didn't really notice when I felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. But when I rolled over to cuddle into him, the owner of the arms let out a groan, more high pitched then Jae's would be, surprising me and making me roll out of the bed to get away from the person.

"What the hell are you doing?" Joey asked me peering over the side of the bed wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Well I was sleeping, until you had to inturrupt me by getting in the bed." I said annoyed.

"What the fuck are you talking about, this is where me and Dezi slept last night." He said, rolling back over to sleep.

"Then where was Skye and Brandon?" I asked trying to remember anything from last night.

"They got in a fight and he left, don't you remember anything. You must have been really slammed on that wine." He told me.

"Must have." I said, remembering drinking the wine that Skye's parents had made and unwisely left where we could get to it.

"Hey, did you two sleep good?" I heard someone ask from the doorway and someone else laugh.

"Huh?" I asked turning around to see Jae and Dezi standing in the doorway. "Wait did you guys know about this?"

"Yes." Dezi replied smiling.

"And you didn't wake us up?" I asked her again.

"No, you both looked so cute." She said smiling and laughing again.

"Oh shut up!" I told her, getting up and walking past her to the bathroom.

"Well, breakfast is ready downstairs when you're ready. But you better hurry up before fat ass over here eats them all." Jae said indicating to Dezi.

"Shut up!" She yelled walking down the stairs to go eat.

I walked down and ate some pancakes with Skye and then walked in the living room where everyone was watching a movie. I looked around to try and find somewhere to sit, but there were no open seats, so I went and sat on Jae in the chair.

"You should wear your glasses more often,you look really cute in them." I told him.

"I would, but they bug me when I do." He said.

"I bet they do." I told him.

"They do! If you like them so much then you wear them." He said placing them on me.

"No, they'd bug me too." I said looking around with them on.

"That's only 'coz you wear them Mikey style." Joey said walking down the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" Ramona asked, walking down the stairs behind Joey.

"They're talking about Mikey's glasses, I guess." Dezi said sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"Who's Mikey?" She asked.

"Mikey Way." Joey said.

"But he doesn't wear glases anymore." She said, acting like she was still half asleep.

"I know that, we were talking about Katie wearing glasses." Jae told her.

"But Katie doesn't wear glasses either." Ramona said sounding confused.

"Yes, but Jae does and she was wearing his glasses." Joey told her.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Mona, go drink some coffee and then I'll explain it to you better later." I told her.

"Yes, coffee is good." She walking into the kitchen..

Ramona grabbed a cup of the freshly brewed coffee, which we forgot to tell her was extra hot. As she sat down a little bit slipped over the top, which seemed like it hurt because Ramona screamed when it hit her bare leg. Josh came running up the stairs from the basement where he and Mona were sleeping, only thing was he was naked.

"Who screamed?" He asked.

"Ramona did, but dude what happened to your pants?" Joey asked, his eyes wandering down to his-um- "package".

Ramona smacked Joey in the back of the head and grabbed Josh's hjand to pull him downstairs to get "dressed".

"I guess I'm gonna go see how Dezi is." I said walking up the stairs to the room she was staying in.

"Hey what's up?" I asked sitting down on the bed next to her.

"I don't know, my stomach just feels really bad." She said.

"Myabe it's from all those damn pancakaes you eat." I said.

"Probably, this baby just loves pancakes." She said, laying down.

"Well do you want me to leave you alone so you can sleep?" I asked her.

"Yeah, if you don't mind." She said.

"Nope." I said getting up and leaving the room.

I walked into Skye's room to see what she was doing. But when I walked in she was looking through my bags for something.

"Where's your c.d.'s?" She asked me, looking up from the bag.

"In that little bag, there's only a couple though because most of them are on my i-pod." I told her.

"Well do you have "I Write Sins" on there?" She asked.

"Yeah, give me it and I'll play it for you." I said hooking it up to the speakers.

"This song brings back such good memories." She said.

"Yes it does." I told her, remembering all the times we had sang it when we were younger.

" When is that concert you guys are going to?" Skye asked me when the song was done.

"Uh, July 16th I think." I told her.

"July 16th is today." She pointed out.

"It is, shit I gotta get ready then." I said grabbing my bag and looking through it to find clothes. "Will you help me find something?"

"Sure." She said walking over and pulling stuff out to search.

"What about this?" She asked handing me a black shirt that was inside out.

"Well it looks good now, but-" I said turning it outside in. "I would never wear a My Chemical Romance t-shirt to a Panic At The Disco concert."

"Well here's a Panic! shirt." She said handing it to me.

"Well good thing you found it." I said taking it from her and pulling it on and grabbing a pair of black jeans.

"Computer now!" Joey said walking in the door.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's sick and wants to watch pornos on it." Ramona told me walking in the room behind him.

"No, I need to check my e-mail." Joey said defensevly.

"And so do I." Jae said walking over and grabbing my laptop and pulling it out of the bag.

"And who said you could use it?" I asked him.

"I did." He told me back.

"Well, whatever. Just give it to Joey when your done." I said, walking over to the mirror and redoing my eye-liner.

"Hurry up babe, we gotta leave in a half hour." Jae told me, grabbing clothes to put on.

"Okay, just let me go say bye to Deziraye." I said walking out of the room and across the hall.

"Hey you sleeping?" I asked walking in the door and sitting on the bed.

"Yes." She said.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked her.

"No. My stomach feels like it's going to explode. I mean I don't understand. I was fine this morning until I ate breakfast and now I feel like I'm going to throw up. Being pregnant blows." She said.

"I guess so. Well me and Jae are leaving for that concert. Do you want me to get you anything?" I asked, knowing the answer would probably have to do with Ryan.

"Georgie." She said smiling.

"Well I don't think they'll me have him, but I can get you an autograph. Is that okay?" I asked her laughing.

"Yeah, I guess. As long as I get a picture with it." She said.

"OH but of course. Well I'll see you when we get back. Feel better, okay?" I said getting up.

"Yeah, bye." She said, rolling over to go back to sleep.

"You ready to go?" Jae asked when I walked back in.

"Yeah." I said, and we were off.