Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 35- Bye Bye Baby.

Brendon and Ryan walked in smiling at us. "Hi." They said walking over and sitting on the couch opposite us.

"Hey. I'm Jae and this is Katie." Jae said and then everyone looked at me. I felt my face go red and I couldn't talk for some reason, which made me mad. I mean, Billie Joe Armstrong is my neighbor and I can talk to him perfectly fine, but I'm star struck over Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross.

"I'm Brendon and this is Ryan, which you probably already knew. And Spencer and Jon will be here in a minute. They both stunk and needed showers." Brendon said laughing.

I smiled as I still hadn't found my voice and he smiled back at me. I was so intent in the gaze that I didn't even notice the question Ryan asked and when Jae nudge me to answer my mind was totally blank. I shot him a confused look and he laughed and repeated it for me. "Did you enjoy the concert?"

"Oh yeah, I loved it!" I said.

"Holy shit, she talks!" Brendon said wide-eyed making everyone laugh.

"You were probably scaring her." Ryan told him.

"Well how would I do that? I hadn't said two words to her." He asked.

"Your face." He told him.

"Your mom!" Brendon yelled back at him.

"Hey cool it, we have company you guys!" Spencer said walking in the room.

"And they seem to find this amusing." Jon said coming in right behind them and looking at Jae and I cracking up on the couch, well me especially.

"Yeah, so shove off Smith!" Brendon said kicking him in the leg and causing him to fall on Ryan.

"Hey bud." Ryan said to Spencer adjusting himself to get comfortable under his weight.

"So what are we talking about?" Jon asked plopping himself down next to Brendon.

"We asked them what they thought of the show and Katie said she loved it." Brendon filled him in.

"And I'm guessing your Katie?" He asked me.

"How'd you know?" I asked him jokingly.

"Just a shot in the dark."

"So what did you think of it, Jae?" Ryan asked.

"I thought it was awesome. You guys rock!" He said.

"That's coz I'm just so awesome." Brendon said smirking.

"Whatever you want to believe." I told him.

"But I am." He said pouting.

"Yes Bren, you're the best." Ryan said. "And we just make you that 20 times more awesome."

"Noo! It's all me." He said sounding like a five year old.

We talked for a couple of minutes and then a guy came in and said something to them.

"Sorry guys, but we have to leave in like ten minutes. We got a show in Erie, Pennsylvania tonight and we gotta get there and be ready by eight o' clock." Brendon said after the guy left.

"Okay." I said a little bummed we had to leave.

"But do you want anything? Like an autograph or something?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said finding my notebook and handing it to him. When Ryan got it I remember Dezi's request. "Um, could you do one for my friend to, and sign it as Georgie?" I asked smiling.

"Georgie?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean you can do Ryan, but put Georgie in there somewhere, please?" I asked.

"Okay, I think I can swing that." He said signing it.

After it was handed to me I put it back in my bag. "Would I be able to get away with a picture?" I asked.

"Yeah, just hurry up before our manager comes and rushes us outta here." Ryan said.

I got out my camera and set the flash then handed it to Jae and sat down in between Brendon and Ryan, but it didn't really work with Spencer on his lap. So I scooted over so I was half sitting on Brendon's lap. Jae took the pic and then I got one of them. Then I took a quick one of just Ryan and Bren when they stood up to leave.

"Sorry it was cut so short. But this is touring." Brendon said about to walk out the door.

"Well if I know my boyfriend he'll probably buy tickets to another one of your concerts. So yeah, maybe I'll get a chance to see you guys again." I said.

"Possibly." He said smiling and then they left.

*********** 2 HOURS LATER.

We walked in the door to find an almost empty house. I looked around and found Haylee in the kitchen holding the phone as if waiting for it to ring and she looked really worried.

"What's the matter?" I asked her and she jumped when she saw me.

"Shit, you scared me, I didn't hear the door open." She said.

"Sorry. But what's up?" I asked.

"It's Deziraye." She said.

My stomach dropped. "What happened?"

"She and Joey got in a fight and she fell down a couple stairs while she walking down them. After she fell she tried to get up and she just sat right back down because her stomach pained really badly. Skye, Brandon, Joey, and Ramona are at the hospital with her right now and I'm waiting for them to call and give me news about her." She said still staring at the phone.

"Oh my god. What hospital did they go to?" I asked grabbing my shoes to put them back on.

"Toledo." She answered watching me.

"Okay, I promise I'll call you when I get there." I said walking into the living room and yelling up the stairs for Jae.

"What?" He asked pulling his hoodie back over his head.

"We have to get to the hospital. There's something wrong with the baby." I said and with that he grabbed his keys and we drove to the hospital.

When we got there we asked for her and walked up the stairs. We found Mona, Skye, and Brandon sitting in the waiting room.

"Hey, is she okay?" I asked walking up to them.

"We don't know yet. They're still examining her." As soon as Skye finished her sentence the doctor came out and said we could go and see her.

I walked in the door and looked at her tear stricken face and knew something wasn't right.

"My b-baby's g-gone." She choked through tears and I saw Joey sitting in the corner looking out the window mindlessly.