Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 37-Asher's is my Lover.

"Hey, don't splash me!" I yelled at Ashleigh as I was laying in the raft.

"Well that's the only way we're going to sink this raft is by getting water in it. Unless you want me to sit in there instead." She told me and I shook my head.

"No, go get my pop so I can help." I told her and she walked out to get my bottle of Coke Zero.

"I don't know why you drink this shit. You know what it does to your stomach?" She told me and I shrugged.

"I'm gonna die anyway, why not help the process?" I said throwing my head back and draining the rest of it into my mouth. I then put the bottle into the water and waited for it to fill up before pouring its contents. "Plus, the bottles come in handy."

She laughed before splashing some more water in to it. "Damn, I need something better."

"Go get a cup."

"What about getting the floor wet?"

"Don't worry about it, I do it all the time." I told her and she got out of the pool and went into the house before returning a minute later with this huge alien cup we had in there.

"Didn't I ever tell you I love this thing?" She said before filling that up and pouring it over my head.

"Bitch!" I yelled before pouring water over her own head. This resulted in us splashing each other for about five minutes.

"I thought we were supposed to be sinking this thing, not drowning each other."

"I guess, but this is taking forever. Let's quit, and get out, I'm hungry anyway. We can come back in later." I said jumping into the pool and wading over to the ladder. Ashleigh followed behind me and we got out trying to dry off, which didn't work out fully so I just threw my towel on the floor before going to look for my shorts.

"Why are you getting redressed? We're just gonna go back in anyway." Ashleigh asked me.

"I'm not getting redressed, I'm just putting my shorts back on because if I don't it will feel like my ass is hanging out and I'm not a whore." I told her buttoning them as she slid her own shorts on.

"True."

We walked into the kitchen before I went over to the fridge grabbing some strawberry jelly. "PB&J hanging poolside?"

"Oh most definitely." She said grabbing the bread of the counter as I grabbed the peanut butter and a knife.

"Lots of peanut butter or lots of jelly?" I asked.

"Lots of jelly." She said and I nodded before loading a piece up with jelly and another piece with peanut butter before squishing them together to equal a sandwhich. I handed it to her before grabbing stuff to make my own. This time overloading one of the slices of bread with peanut butter before squishing it with a less amounted jelly slice. I bit into it and savored the taste.

"You know, I don't know what it is, but peanut butter and jelly is a must have samich when you're swimming. Nothing else works." I said as I grabbed another pop out of the fridge handing it to her before grabbing another one for myself.

"Except mac and cheese." She said and I shook my head.

"Nope, PB&J. Cheesy foods cause bubbly after affects." I said as we walked out the door to the deck and sat in a huge love seat type lounge chair, but i had a longer bottom so you could lay your feet on it.

"True. You know what we should so have later?" She asked.

"Skittles and Rock Star?" I asked.

"Well that, and a whip cream and tuna samich."

"Oh my god yes, I haven't had one of those in years!" I told her and she giggled.

"Yeah, probably as long since we've had that pop that tasted like Skittles."

"Um, yeah! Sucks they don't make that anymore." I said and she nodded.

"Stupid whores." I giggled before jumping and putting my samich down.

"Be right back, and don't eat my samich!" I said running through the door and grabbing my i-pod off the table. I turned it on and put it on shuffle before I put it back on the dock and sat down, stuffing half of the food into my mouth.

"Round we go round again in circles. Play this game over again." The i-pod sang out from its spot beside Ashleigh and she looked at me.

"What? It's The Used. Don't be hating on my McCracken!" I told her and I heard her giggle slightly before returning to look back at me with the same stare. "Fine then turn it." I told her and she reached over to switch to the next song. I knew she secretly liked The Used, but she wouldn't admit it to me.

She sat back and we listened to it for a minute before a song came on that we both almost had to stop ourselves from singing, but we did anyway.

"If I die and go to hell real soon, it will appear to me as this room.
And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with the pillow over my head.
I'd be chatting on the interweb.
Magots prey upon the living dead.
I had no interest in the things she said on the phone everyday.
I'll permenently hit they hay.

I called her on the phone and she touched herself, she touched herself, she touched herself.
I called her on the phone and she touched herself.
I laughed myself to sleep."

I giggled as I finished the chorus and then look over at both of our clothes in a heap on the chair next to us.

"Ashleigh, our clothes are dirty." I told her.

"I know." She said carelessly.

"No, I mean it. There having shirt sex on the chair over there." I said pointing and she looked at them before shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"You know Katie, sometimes you worry me." She told me.

"That's what everyone says. But I think your all just worry worts." I told her and she laughed.

"Oh god. I love you, ya Pansy." She told me.

"I love ya too Gee-tard."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I finally wrote. I had a nasty case of writer's block so sorry it took THIS long. Hope I actually still have some reader's, but I understand if I don't/ Anyway, comment, if you can. I'm trying to fix the little box thingie.