Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 5---Do you want me?

When we got outside he turned and looked at me. We were on a balcony and he was leaning on the edge.

"So what did you want to talk about?"I asked, trying to start up a conversation to make a reason why he kept staring at me.
"I need to talk to you about how I feel. I know it sounds lame, but you need to know something."He told me.
"And what's that?"I asked.
"Um...who was that song for?"He asked, trying to avoid everything he was trying to say for a while.
"Nobody, what made you think it was for somebody?"I asked.
"Nothing, just usually when you do something like that, there's a reason behind it."He said."And what's with all the questioning, you aren't a cop are you?"
I laughed."Ha ha, Jae. But in case you didn't notice, you're asking a lot of questions too."
"I guess, maybe we're both just trying to put something off."He said, raising his eyebrows a little bit.
"Maybe."I said looking at my feet.
"Well if that song was for anyone, I was kinda hoping it would be me."He told me nervously.
"Why?"I asked. I know stupid question, but I wasn't really getting everything right then.
"I don't know, I guess I would probably be more likely to sing it for you."He said.
"What are you talking about?"I asked as he rambled on.
"I'm talking about how that's how I've felt everyday since that day last week, when we were over at your house. From the minute I first saw you. I guess I just wanted to this."He said, taking my face in his hands and kissing me.

At first I didn't know what to do. I had never really been kissed like this before. He was being so gentle and his lips felt soft, well apart from the lip ring, but that actually felt damn good against my lips.
He pulled away a little while after, too soon for my liking actually.
"What's the matter?"I asked him, trying to make him look at me.
"You probably think I'm a complete ass now."He told me.
"No, why would I?"I asked him.
"I just kissed you without saying anything."He said."Most girls would freak."
"Well you said enough for me, and I'm not most girls Jae."I told him."I've been waiting to do that for as long as you have.And yes that song inside was actually for you."
"Really?"He asked.
"Yeah."I said."Now come back here, you gave up too quick."I joke grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him down to my height.

We kissed for a while, but then I heard the back doors open, and I knew there was only two people who it could be.

"Oh shit, sorry."I heard Joey say from behind me.
Dezi was attached to his arm, which meant they too had come out here looking for a little privacy.
Dezi looked at us and as I turned around I saw the huge smile form on her face.
"Shut up"I mouthed to her as she just kept on smiling.
"Hey, why don't we just go back now, I'm getting tired anyway."Jae said.
"Yeah sounds good to me."Joey said."Dezi?"
"Sure."She said
So we left.
************Back at Joey's house an hour later

We had sat around watching a movie for about a half hour, none of us really wanting to be doing that.
About half way into it I got up and stretched.
"Well, I'm gonna go to bed."I said.
"Me too."Dezi said, looking at Joey to come with her.
"I'll be up in a minute."He told her.
"Yeah, I'm going soon too."Jae said, looking at me.
I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then downstairs to the bedroom Jae and I were staying in.It was actually Jae's bedroom for the summer.His mom and dad had sorta gone on vacation and left him with his uncle.

I changed into my white tank top and pajama shorts and crawled into the bed.

About 20 minutes later I felt someone crawl in beside me.
"Hey, you still awake?"He asked.
"Yeah, you sorta woke me up."I told him, rolling over to face him.
"Sorry."He said.
"It's okay."I told him."So should we just pick up where we left off?
"Sure."He said, cupping my face in his hands.

I loved that night, June 11th 2010. It was the night me and Jae officially became a couple, and for many good things to happen.