Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

chapter 6--- Oh no you didn't

I woke up the next morning having to piss really bad.I walked up the basement stairs to find someone was already in the first floor bathroom. So I walked up the other stairs to the second floor. As I was walking past Joey's room Dezi walked out of it.

"Good morning."I said, laughing at her appearance. Her brown hair had been up in a pony tail as she slept and parts of it were sticking up in the back of it. She had forgotten to take her eye-liner and mascara off so it was smudged all over her eyes and some even got on her cheek. You could really tell she had just woken up.

"Good morning."She said back."What are you laughing at?"

"You look like you had a hell of a night."I told her laughing.

"I did."She told me.

"Really?"I asked."What did you do?"

"Well we didn't go as far as you're probably thinking."She answered."We just did something else."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Well you should be happy to know that after all of your teasing, I really don't choke."She told me.

"Oh my god Deziraye!"I half yelled at her, but remembered most everybody in the house was still sleeping."You did not!.

"Did too."She said happily.

"What was that like?"I asked, wondering why she seemed so happy about something she said she would never do in her life.

"Well, it's weird. It sorta of feels like-"She was cut off by Billie Joe walking into the hallway.

"Hey."He said tiredly, walking past us.

"Hey."We both said back. I noticed Dezi staring at his butt. I mean you couldn't blame her he was walking around in boxers.

"Deziraye, I know you're like in love with Billie, but for your boyfriends sake, try and control yourself. I mean it is his dad."I whispered.

"Shut up!"She hissed, but looked away.

We waited for him to come out of the bathroom, then I went and then Dezi, who came out looking like her normal self again.

Then we walked downstairs to find Adrienne already making breakfast.

"Good morning girls."She said turning around and noticing us in the room.

"Good morning."We said, sitting down at the island.

"Did you guys sleep good last night?"She asked.

"I slept really well."I said.

"Yeah me too."Dezi said.

"I bet you did, all cuddled up with Joey."She said to Dezi. Adie really liked her, you could tell.

Dezi laughed.

"So Katie, are you and Jae a couple now?"She asked me.

"Sort of I guess. Why?"I asked.

"Well when we got home last night I checked on all of you, and you and Jae were looking pretty damn cozy in that little bed down there."She told me smiling.

"Oh"I said, going a little red.

"What do you guys want to eat, pancakes?"She asked,

"Yeah."We said.

So we ate and after we were done, the boys started waking up. First was Billie Joe, then Joey, then Jae, and last up was Jakob.

They ate.

So what are you guys going to do today?"Adie asked us.

"I don't know, probably hang out at Katie's."Joey said.

"Okay."She said.

"Well if we are coming to my house, can we go soon, because I need a shower really bad."I said.

"Yeah, can we stop by my house so I can get some clothes too?"Dezi asked.

"Yeah, me and Jae will get dressed then we'll we'll go over."Joey said, walking up the stairs.

Except there was one thing, or 6 things really, we forgot were going to come up that day.