Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 7- What's wrong kristy?

So we left and went to Dezi's house. She grabbed a graffiti styled Panic! At The Disco shirt with a super short black mini skirt. Then we went to my house. I took a shower first and put on my Kerplunk t-shirt which was green and had the little kerplunk flower on it and a pair of black jeans with a little green skirt on over them. When I came out of the shower, Joey, Dezi, and Jae were all in my room. Dezi was putting something on Joey and Jae was laughing his ass off.

"What are you guys doing?"I asked.

"Making me pretty."Joey told me.

"Ooh, that'll be hard, how are they gonna do that?"I asked.

"We're putting make up on him and doing his hair."Jae said.

"I hope you're using Dezi's make up."I told them.

"Duh, you don't have anything except eye-liner and lip stick."Dezi told me.

"Well duh, I'm not a girlie bitch like you."I told her.

"Haha, whatever."She said back.

I went and looked at Joey, she really had worked her magic on him.

"Aw, Joey you look cute!"I told him."Pink is so your color."

Dezi had put pink eye shadow on him with a light pink blush. She put eye-liner on him and this pinkish/red lip stick, which was mine.

"Now all we have to do is your hair,which should be easy seeing as your hair is almost as long as mine."She said jokingly.

And it was, Joey always kept his hair long, and now it was almost to his chin.So we put it up in like a thousand little twisty ties. It looked cool because his hair was sticking up all over the place.

"Now, what about you Jae?" I asked, coming towards him with eye-liner.

"You're allowed to put that on me, but no blush or eye shadow."He said.

"What about lip stick.?"I asked.

"Sure."He told me.

So I put the eye-liner on him, then the lip stick. But he ruined it by being sweet and kissing me on the cheek.

"Aw, baby."I said, leaning up to kiss him, but was cut off by Love Me Or Hate Me ringing from my phone."Hello."

"Katie, will you open the door, it's like burning out here."A squeaky voice said over the phone.

"Who is this?"I asked, not recognizing the voice right away.

"It's Becca, but hurry up and let us in or me and Jared are gonna go running around your house naked."She told me.

"Okay, hang on."I said walking downstairs.

Jae followed me and when I opened the door, he jumped on the nearest person who was there, which was Christian.

"What the fuck?"He asked, also getting a red lip stick mark on his cheek.

"Um, sorry Christian, that was my boyfriend Jae."I told him, smacking Jae behind the head.

Jae whimpered and stepped back.

Rebecca walked in and jumped on me."Where's Dezi?"She asked.

"Becca!"Dezi yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

They hugged and everyone else came in.

"I thought you said Jared was here?"I asked Becca.

"No, I just said that so you would come open the door."She told me.

"Okay."I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey."I said, walking over to Kristy and hugging her.

"Hey."She said back, returning the hug tightly.

I looked at her and noticed she looked really tired and sick, something was wrong with her.

"Hey, Kristy can I talk to you in here?"I asked motioning her to the back room.

"Yeah"She said coming in.

"What's the matter?"I asked.

"Nothing...well actually I really need to tell you something."She said, looking scared, something Kristy never was.

"What is it?"I asked.

"I'm.. me and Christian are....I'm pregnant."She said.