Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 8---WHAT?!

"You're what?"I asked her astonished, this really wasn't like Kristy.

"I'm pregnant."She told me again.

"Oh my god Kris.How long have you known?"I asked her.

"For about a week."She said.

"Does Christian know?"I asked, seeming like lately the only words that could come out of my mouth were questions.

"No, and I hate lying to him. I think he knows somethings up, just not exactly what it is. "Oh god, Katelynn what am I going to do?"She said.

"I don't know, but I think before you do anything you should tell Christian and see his out look on it."I told her.

"I know, but what if he doesn't want to have a baby. I mean we are only 15, and we've got school and everything. I don't want him giving everything up just for me."She told me.

"Well, he won't be giving it up for you, it will be for the sake of your baby.And you can't even consider getting rid of it without telling him because I sure as hell no you would never get an abortion."I told her."I know you'll find a way to work this out, you always do."

"Well, all the other stuff wasn't this big."She said."Then there's my parents. My mom is gonna kill me."

"Well, just let everything unfold, you don't know what's going to happen in the future. This could actually be the best thing in your life to happen, but you won't know until you try."I told her.

"I know, but I'm just so fucking scared."She told me.

"I know, but you have so much support if you let it come to you, and I'm always here for you too."I told her.

"Thanks, but maybe we should get back out there before everyone starts worrying."She said.

"Good idea."I told her.

So we walked back out, and every one seemed to be enjoying themselves, because they were all laughing over something.

"Oh shit, what did they do this time?"I asked Dezi, whose face was beat red from laughing.

"It's not just them, we have more visitors."She told me.

"Oh shit."I said, hearing a voice behind me I recognized all too well. Then I felt myself being pulled down to a huge bear hug on the floor.

"Katie!"He yelled.

"Hi, Tre, how the fuck did you get in here?"I asked, trying to get out of the hug.

"Jae let me in, I thought maybe you'd wanna meet my daughter, she's up for most of the summer."He said, laughing at my squirming, then he finally let me go.

"Yeah where is-"I was cut off by a load thump as something hit the floor right next to me.

I looked over and saw a girl with light brown hair and and blue eyes looking right at me."Sorry."She said.

"Why."I asked.

"Because I like almost crushed you."She said laughing.

I laughed."It's okay, I was sorta being strangled over there so."I told her.

"Yeah, that's dad."She told me.

"Oh so you're Ramona?"I asked. She did look really familiar, and a lot like Tre, I could see it in her face.

"Yupp, that;s what I was told."She joked sitting up.

I laughed and got up too.

Ramona hit Joey's leg.

"Ow, what was that for bitch?"He asked, rubbing his leg where she punched it.

"Knocking me over fag."She told him.

"Hey, guys watch the names."Tre said.

"Well you're one to be talking."I told him.

"You, shut up and don't corrupt my daughter."He told me.

"Like you haven't already done that."She told him.

"Oh and when did I do that."He asked her.

"Since the womb."She said.

"Okay whatever. You're crazy."He said walking out of the door.

"Love you too."She yelled.

We all laughed.

"Well who wants to go swimming?"I asked.

"Us."Everyone yelled.

So we did, and boy was that fun!