Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 9- Sex in the pool!

So we all changed clothes and went outside to the pool. Now was the sort of time when I thanked god we had such a big pool and yard, as there were 9 people swimming and running around.

(A/N: if you guys are wondering where my mom is in the story, she's out of town taking my brother to see his daddy. she will be in the story later, but not all the time.)

As always, Dezi was the first one in the pool. Thanks to Joey of course. Then I saw him looking around for someone else who didn't want to go in yet to push in.

"Joey!"I whispered, trying to catch his attention.

"What?"He asked, turning to me.

"Get Ally, she hates going in before she's used to it."I told him, pointing her out to him

"Okay, thanks."He said, walking towards her.

All of a sudden we all heard a bg splash as both Ally and Joey fell in.

I started laughing."Oh, I forgot to tell you she might grab your arm or leg so you go in with her."I told him, still laughing.

"Thanks for telling me now."He yelled.

Then Dezi jumped on him and stuffed one of those water foot balls in his mouth, which shut him up.

Then I felt arms wrap around me and someone's hands come over my eyes.

"Guess who."The person said, breathing down my neck and giving me a bad case of chills.

"Mmmm....Brendon Urie?"I said, but just a little to loud because I could hear laughing in the background behind me.

"Oh Brendon!!!!"Kristy and Dezi both yelled.

"Shut up."I said, feeling my face blush scarlet.

"No, guess again."The voice laughed.

Then before he could stop me, I turned my head and caught his lips. I removed my mouth for a minute just to whisper "Jae."really softly in his ear. This made his face go all weird. Then I kissed him again.

At this moment I didn't give a shit about anything. Not about the 7 people around me and what they were thinking. Not about the fact that we were sitting outside in broad daylight making out. All that mattered to me at the moment was the boy sitting infront of me, his lip ring brushing roughly again my bottom lip.

Then I came back to reality and broke apart and got up and dived in the pool.

I looked at Jae and noticed the look on his face. It was a"What the fuck just happened?"type look, but he still seemed happy.

Mona, Joey, Dezi and I all hung out in the pool until we were hungry. Then we went inside and ate what we could find.

Mona was so funny and energetic, so much like her dad, that she kept me entertained the whole night so I didn't notice when Dezi and Joey got up and left the room and went outside.

Like two hours later everyone was watching a movie so me and Ramona went looking for Dezi and Joey. We looked all over the house and finally decided to go look outside.

We found them laying in a raft looking at the stars. But when we looked closer we saw Joey was sleeping, but he was naked! Then we got closer and noticed Dezi's hot pink bikini laying on the deck of the pool.

"What the hell?" and"Oh my god."Were the words that slipped out mine and Mona's mouths.

This startled Dezi and all of a sudden we had a pair of brown and blue eyes looking up at us, scared as hell. Then I looked at Ramona and found something I didn't expect to find.

Pure Jealosy!