Status: Active so far. I would love comments.

Fluttergirl

my goosepimplies

She's alone again. The wind hoots her name, leaves running across the pavement.
The dark dares not to descend this time, the sun just hanging above the horizon, saying it's goodbyes 'till tomorrow. She dares not to watch it sink.
Instead, her head held high, flats making noise on the ground.

Click, click, click ... and on, on they go.

Clicking stops when she reaches a bus stop, the tip of her shoe bouncing to and fro. She's usually alone these days, listening to the shadows walk back and forth. They're mocking her insecurities and discouraging her courage. She ignores them.

"Stupid-"

She hears a mutter; someone entering her personal bubble. No one enters her bubble.
Not one, not two, not three, nor four.

Brunette hair slips over her shoulder as the miss peeks at the man.
She suddenly looks forward, a tint of pink shading her cheeks.

With his warn out clothes, untidy hair, and course expression, he's all about the scare. And she doesn't dare to look again. What if he sees her? Fright chills her spine. Little heads of goosepimplies marking her skin. Pink tongue coats her lip, trying to make them smooth again.

This man, with his scrawny body, big hair, and frazzled facade, frightens her.
And she finds one more thing to be terrified of.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not long, not too short either. I loved writing this chapter.
Your thoughts are appreciated, my lovely readers. <3