Status: Active so far. I would love comments.

Fluttergirl

oh lordie

Work, with the creepy men and scandalous women, frightens her. And she tries her best to put on a smile and go through the day without peeing herself.

It's almost closing time, and her co-worker goes to lock the door.
"Finally," she mutters.

That's when she heard it.

She watched her co-worker jump, the girl nearly topling over with a scream. Eyes widen, mouth agape.

"Sir, we're closed," came her friend's voice through the thick atmosphere, the tense atmosphere. But oh no, he doesn't turn around and leave, instead, he simply moved into the store, going straight towards her.

"Sir, we're closed. You'll have to come back in the morning." Yes, so confident and sweet. All smiles. Underneath it all, she was writhing in insacurity, her inner core shaking.

"Aren't you the girl from the bus stop?" His rough voice questioned, completely disregarding her previous statement.

She blinks, her exterior suddenly becoming alarmed, and the word stalker rings in her head.

"Excuse me?" Once more she sounds confident, but her fingers grip the edge of the counter. "We're closed for the night, you'll have to come back in the morning," she repeats again, though that fuzzy head of his doesn't waver.

"I just need some smokes." His voice is gruff, and she can tell he's been smoking since his teenage years.

She's about to protest, yet again repeating her statement, but a little more sternely this time. Lordie, what is this man on? she thinks to herself.

"Just give him a pack." She looked to the left, spotting her co-worker, tapping her dainty little shoes on the floor.

Ping. Ping. Ping .. It echoes.

With pursed lips, she turns around cautiously. There's no telling what this lune would do to her. Maybe he has a gun. Maybe he doesn't. Whichever is true, he could easily wrap his caloused hands around her windpipe.

"There you go Sir," she says, her fake enthusiasm nearly making her drop to her knees and plead with the man to go away.

Without a single sound, he drops the change onto the counter and walks away.

His big hair, his lined face, his silence. It frightened her at the bus stop. It frightens her now.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Kay. I was so bored, I decided to update this. Tell me what you think, yeah? :3