Status: Complete. Sorry

Who cares ?

Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?

We see the students sitting on the banking having dinner, so we know that we have to go and get reg. Thee gets up and holds out a hand. I smile and he pulls me up and catches me in a hug.

We go to the hall to get me a drink.

“I’ll be right back, I’m going to the little boys room” He winks. I’m left standing on my own, feeling a little lost. I feel arms slip around my waist. “That was really quick, wow” I say, turning around.

But it’s not Thee I see. It’s the slime bag Derek. I slap his arms and hands away from my stomach. He smiles sweetly and I glare at him angrily.

“You look so sexy when you’re mad” He smirks. I glare even harder and take a step back.
“Derek, what the hell do you want?” I ask, pissed.

“Well, on my list is; 1. You, 2. I want to get into your little pants and 3. I want to make Theodore jealous.” He grins cheekily. I do the thing I’ve wanted to do ever since he annoyed Thee on the train to Cardiff.

I slap him.

Hard.

“What babe? You know you want it.” He takes my hand and puts it just below his stomach. EW. No thanks. I remove my hand and turn and walk straight into Shannon. She sneers in my face and I see her army of bitches surrounding me. Well, it’s like some kind of movie.
I see Thee coming towards me and just as Derek puts his arms on my waist his expression turns thunderous.
He pushes Derek away and wraps his long arm around my waist and tows me away. When we’re well away from the army of bitches he takes my hands and looks into my eyes.
“Did he do anything to hurt you?” He asks slowly.

I shake my head, not wanting for him to get into a fight. I give him a peck on the cheek and go to the common room.

“So, did you want to sleep over? Or is that too childish? Oh god, it’s too childish isn’t it? Sorry, you don’t have to.” I stammer, turning a deep shade of red.

We walk home as it turns out there is no last lesson. Dancing along to some music on my phone, Thee twirling me around in a circle. I smile but it fades as soon as I see the car parked in front of my house.

I turn to Thee, sharing a confused expression. I walk through the front door and turn into the living room. Sitting on the sofa is a person I haven’t seen in quite a while.

It’s my dad of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, severly short.
Album name of Paloma Faith - Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?