Status: Complete. Sorry

Who cares ?

I'm falling to pieces yeah I'm falling to pieces.

I run upstairs. Most girls would run to the man called their dad if they hadn’t seen them in over six roads. But not me. I hate him, he left me and my mum, and shattered our lives.
I throw myself on my bed. I want to cry, but no tears come. I’m too shocked to cry. Someone is trudging up the stairs, groaning under their weight. There’s a light rap on the door and someone doesn’t respect my privacy by coming in. I through a pillow at them and hear a familiar voice.

The tears start to flow and that familiar someone lies on my bed and cradles me to his chest. I lie there, staining his shirt and hugging him to within an inch of his life. He whispers sweet words to me and strokes my hair until I calm down and drift off into sleep
Thee’s POV

After comforting Ingrid, I slip out of her tight grasp and gently go down stairs, trying not to make any noise. I see her mum making tea in the kitchen, a permanent frown on her forehead.

“Thee, will you stay tonight? To look after Ingrid? You calm her down better than anyone” She asks me.

I nod and go get the sleeping bag on the kitchen table. Laying it down on the floor across from Ingrid’s bed, I see it’s a double. Ingrid’s on her bed, asleep.
I take off my shoes and climb into bed.

I fall asleep thinking about everything and anything.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up gasping and turn over to see Ingrid is still asleep. Looking up at the clock I see it’s four in the morning .

Ingrid’s still got all her clothes on and has got the duvet in front of her, which she’s hugging and got her face pressed into it. I can see a bit of her back where her top has ridden up as she moved.

She turns over, and in the light coming from the window I see her face. It’s peaceful, her eyelashes spread over her cheekbones and her forehead free of creases. She looked
beautiful, at peace.

Suddenly she got out of bed and walked over to my make shift bed, tripping over my shoes in the process.

She mumbles a swear word pleasantly. I smile and she gets into my bed. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and then turns over so her back is to me. I wrap my arms over her stomach and cradle her to me. She curls up and we fall asleep together like this.
Ingrid’s POV

I wake up to see that I’m pressed into Thee’s chest. I’ve curled my arms up to my chest like an Egyptian mummy and curled up into Thee. His body is curled loosely around me. For a moment I forget about what happened and then it all comes rushing back.

I grimace and get up, seeing Thee is asleep. I smile, he looks so innocent.

I go downstairs and see my mum, who smiles at me. I give her a blank look and get some orange juice. My dad is walking into the kitchen so I wait for him to walk past. I run up stairs and realize this is how it’s going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Script - falling to pieces.
next time, you're going to have to sugest some songs:D
if a randomer doesn't comment, no chapter.