By the Light of the Northern Star

Scenario

Héri’s POV

I was not surprised that Gunnar and Elise started dating. I was standing by Anna when they came back out. She was so happy embracing them both. I knew that there was something I had to do for the girls.

I had been talking to our manager and I discovered we were attending a festival back in Florida. He and I had an idea that we talked about before our concert that night had started. I was going to ask the girls if they would pack all their things and move to the Faroe Islands with us. We needed someone to keep up our website because our webmaster would be leaving. I took Anna to the side as we walked back to the buses.

“Anna I have something I want to talk about.” I said looking at her.

“Sure,” she answered blushing slightly.

“I was thinking about what you guys were going to do about your homes and jobs. Since we have to be back in Florida for a festival, I was wondering if you and Elise would move to the Faroe Islands. We need someone to run our websites, so we would have a job for you both. Our webmaster is leaving and he could show you the ropes when this North American tour is over.” I explained to her. She never once stopped me and her eyes lit up every once in a while.

“Héri, I have to talk to Elise but I would love too. I’m glad fate stepped in because this is the funniest thing I have done in a long while.” She said smiling and kissing me on the cheek. She then ran to catch up with the others.

Normal POV

“Elise, Elise wait up.” I said yelling and running.

“What’s up girl,” she said as I caught up with her.

I recanted the whole story while Elise’s face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“That would be awesome. You hear that Gunnar, we don’t have to live too far away from each other.” She said turning to a smiling Gunnar.

The whole night was discussing how cool it was going to be living together, living near our favorite people, and Elise’s relationship.

I went to bed that night and could not wait to see who would be at this festival and my move to get with Héri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when I woke up Héri was already up typing on his laptop. I sat next to him.

“Oh hey Anna, what are you doing up its six in the morning?”

“I have a stomach ache so I cannot sleep any longer.”

“So are you having a good time?” He asked me.

“Yeah especially since I met you,” I said instantly turned my gaze away.

“I enjoy your company too.” He said and I blushed even harder.

“You know we haven’t really talked so what is there to know about Héri Joensen.” I asked.

“Let’s play twenty questions because I want to know about you first.” He said smiling.

“Alright let’s go,” I said.

“Favorite Band?”
“Megadeth.”

“Favorite Color?”
“Midnight Blue.”

“Age?”
“25.”

“Something you can do well?”
“Singing usually using mimicry.”

“Favorite Food?”
“Chicken.”

“Are you a virgin, if you don’t mind my asking?”
“No it’s okay and no.”

“Favorite Author?”
“Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.”

“Something you used to do but don’t anymore?”
“I took dance lessons as a young girl.”

“Favorite Hobby?”
“Writing.”

“Favorite Movie?”
“Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”

“Favorite Superhero?”
“Spider-Man.”

“Favorite Video Game?”
“I don’t play many but I like Rock Band and Guitar Hero.”

“Favorite Movie Genre?”
“Comedy.”

“Random Fact?”
“I’m lactose intolerant.”

“Something you cannot live without?”
“My iPod.”

“Favorite Holiday?”
“Christmas.”

“Religion?”
“Protestant.”

“Favorite Actor?”
“Christopher Lee.”

“Favorite Actress?”
“Don’t have one.”

“How tall are you?”
“Five Feet Exactly.”

We sat there the rest of the morning. Talking about our favorite things, our lives, and the best part of the tour. My watch started to beep after our conversation was ending.

“Why is your watch beeping?”

“Oh, it’s time for the Germany Vs. Argentina game of the World Cup. I just wanted to watch it. Is it okay for you?”

“Sure, I don’t really watch it but its okay I don’t mind.”

By the time, everyone had gotten up Germany had beaten Argentina 4 to zero and Heri had fallen asleep. We got back to Florida and it was time for Elise and me to pack up our stuff so we could move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy reading.