Status: Done. Thanks to whoever reported me. You ***ed me over.

Heartagrams

Four

By the time Bam and Emma had walked away from the yogurt stand, they were no longer concerned about finding the others. They were happy enough just to walk around with each other. Occasionally a fan would come up and say hello or ask for pictures, so Emma had let go of Bam and decided to walk off on her own.

She didn’t get very far before Bam ran up behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

“Brandon!” She hollered, “Let me fucking go!”
“What if I don’t wanna?”

“Please?” She whimpered. He obliged and let go, following her around some more.

“Zumiez?” He said as more of a question than a definite answer as she stopped in front of the store. She nodded and walked inside.

“Hey Bam!” One of the guy’s behind the counter greeted as Emma and him went their separate ways in the store.

“Hey Chris,” Bam said with a wave.

Emma wandered around by the clothes for a few minutes before walking over to the glass case filled with colorful trucks, wheels, stickers, and grip tape. She was admiring the newly stocked boards on the wall behind the case when Bam snuck up behind her and pounced on her, much like a cat would.

“Fuck!” She shrieked, spinning around and slapping Bam on the shoulder.

“Owwh,” He whined, rubbing his injured arm, “What the hell was that for?”

“Don’t fucking do that,” She muttered, turning back around to stare some more. Her eyes scanned them, landing on a pink heartagram one.

“You never told me you made boards,” She scolded, hitting him again, a bit softer this time.

“You never asked!” He defended.
“You suck,” She pouted.
“All night long baby,” He smirked.

The guy from behind the counter by the register saw the two of them arguing in the back and headed over there.

“When’s the last time you skateboarded?” Bam asked.
“Uhmm,” She hummed, trying to remember when it was, “A couple months ago, maybe?”

He smacked his hands against the counter, “Damnit Emma! You’re getting back on a board!”

“But I’m not as good as I used to be!” She protested.
“I don’t care. I’ll help you get back up there,” He offered, “I don’t have a ramp in my backyard for nothing.”

“Oh boy. I’m going to need a helmet then.”

The man behind the counter laughed, “So then you’ll need your own board today?”

“I guess so,” She nodded.

After arguing about which wheels to put on it with Bam, her board was finished and ready to go.

“Consider this a late ‘welcome home’ gift,” He smiled, kissing her cheek and pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

“Thanks Bam.”

---------

“You ready to go home?”

Emma nodded, “I am so tired.”
“I didn’t know you could shop that much.”

“I’m a girl,” She smiled, putting down her bags on one of the benches they just passed, “It’s a natural thing. But let me text Kayla so she knows she can go running off in to the sunset with Dunn.”

Bam nodded and waited for her to finish her message.

“Mmkay.”
“To the lambo!” He cheered, digging for his keys in his pocket and headed out in to the parking lot.

After putting all the bags in the trunk, Emma and Bam climbed in and buckled up.

“Have I ever told you how much I love this car?” She grinned, hearing the sound of the engine start.

“Not lately,” He smiled, shifting it in to reverse and pulling out.

“How do you feel about a little drive?” He asked, coming to a stop at the stop sign.

“Where to?”
“Dunno. Just want to be in a car with a pretty lady.”

She smiled, “Then let’s go.”

With that being said, he stepped on the gas and took off down a road, taking the long way back home and watching Emma’s face light up at the thrill of the speed of the car.

She was beyond happy at this moment in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So apparently, I got reported so spelling/grammar errors. I'm just doing what they taught me in school. Don't get all up on my case for using what they taught us.

There are plenty of other bad stories that are in need of help. They are in much worse shape than mine are.

Go after them.
Not me.