Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

Up In Da Club

I hear slight bumping of music. Dull but loud at the same time. "Drew!! Drew!! Wake up!!" I open my eyes. What the fudge?! "Jaz where the hell are we?!" I asked. "We're in the club down the street!! We broke curfew!! We gotta go!!" Jaz always freaked on things like this. "Jaz, where's Zander?!?" I start to scan the room for my best friend in the whole world. I look for a head of messy dark chocolate brown hair. "Jaz!! We gotta find him!!" I was completely wasted. I hardly ever drank but we were celebrating Jaz's promotion at work. I'm still trying to figure out she got a promotion and she just started working there. I guess that's Jaz.. Jaz and i met in the 3rd grade as well as me and Zander. But i happened to meet Zander 4 days before I met Jaz. Its funny because me and Jaz used to hate each other. Then one day we decided to put our differences aside and become friends. We've been friends ever since. Weird right? Well to be honest not really. Our mom's have been best friends since their were in elementary school. Uh ya. Long time right? I think we put our differences aside for our mom's and the sake of their sanity. I get up from the couch i was laying on and started to push through the crowd of drunken teens moving their bodies in awkward motions. Er don't ask. "Zander!!!" I screamed. Damn. Where could he be?! "Guys I'm over here!!!!! Get. Them. Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zander screamed. I look to see what he was talking about. A ton of girls swarmed around him. Ok, so Zander loves girls, but not when their are over 20 of them trying to get at him AND he's claustrophobic. "Ok! I'm coming!" I elbow this chick trying to beat me to him. Ugh. Pathetic. "Hey!! I think I just saw Logan Lerman walk out the back door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed pointing the back of the building. Within a second you could here a thousand girls screaming at the top of their lungs and run in the direction I had pointed. Again. Pathetic. I look at Zander and he looked terrified and relieved that it wasn't him that everybody was chasing after. "Hahaha. Come on buddy. Lets get you home before you have a panic attack or something." He smiled and rolled his eyes. Yeup. That was Zander.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i know its really short but I have a load of homework because I had to go to a funeral this past week and i have loads upon loads of homework. Sooooo be patient with me. I'm pretty excited about writing this one. I'm learning to let go and not write about stupid immature stuff like when I was a freshman. Lol. Ahhhh. Not that freshman are stupid. Hecks no. Cuz i'm not stupid and I was freshy last yr. Anyaways!!! Comment or if u wanna help write this story with me n show off ur mad writing skills just lemme know!!! Aite peace.