Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

The Movies

“Hey Drew, you ok?” Logan lets go of Jaz then walks over to me. He puts a comforting hand on the small of my back. I gasp at how firm his touch is. “Huh? Yeah. I’m fine. So what do you want to do Mr. Lerman?” He smirks. “Really? Mr. Lerman? Can’t you just call me Logan like everybody else? I mean I AM just normal teenage guy that loves to have a good time with his friends. Sooo, give me a good time and maybe we can be friends.” He winks. I feel my cheeks getting hot. “Uh, uh, sure. Yeah. No problem.” He leans closer to me. “Ya know, I think you secretly like me. You just don’t know it yet.” He whispers in my ear. My ear tingles from where his warm minty breathe just was. “Flirt.” Jaz coughs. I glare at her. She smiles. “Hmmmmm, I want ice cream. Hey Drew can we get ice cream?” I stand there exasperated. I’ve done a lot for this hot shot. What more does he want from me? He better have his own money. “Yeah Drew! Can we get ice cream?” Jaz and Logan look at each other. “Pleeeeaaaasssseee?” They say together. They even had the puppy dog look. It didn’t work for Jaz but it DEFINETLY worked for Logan. I almost melted into his deep blue eyes. “Fine.” I exhaled. This is pure freaking torture. That boy knows he’s hot so he uses it to his advantage. Stupid Logan Lerman and his undeniable good looks.

“I call shot gun!!” Logan runs to the car. I roll my eyes. “No fair!! You got a running start!!!” Jaz starts to sprint then realizes that he’s already leaning on the door looking like a model. I felt my mouth gaping. I close it quickly. Jaz looks back at me and mouths,”DAMN.” I nod in agreement. She smiles at me then glares at Logan. “Oh c’mon Jaz you know you can’t hate me.” He gives her a fake smile. “Ha. Whatever.” I get in the car. I sigh tired. “You ok Drew?” Logan says putting on his seatbelt. “Huh? Yeah. I’m just really tired.” I had an idea. “Hey Logan, you wanna drive?” He lights up. “Yeah sure. But your guna have to tell me how to get to the ice cream hut.” I smile relieved. “Yeah ok deal.” I hardly drove today. And to be honest I really didn’t want to. Of all the days I didn’t want to drive. I am SO lazy. Logan and I switch seats.

He lays a hand against my cheek. I feel the spot where he touched get hot. I blush WAY too easily. How stupid is that? “You have really soft skin.” He said smiling. “Oh um thanks. I just wash it. Ha haaa.” He smirks. Well that was a lame answer. How am I supposed to talk to this guy? What do we even talk about? What kind of topic do I bring up? What am supposed say? So what do you think of the economy now a days? Or what about have you seen the stock market? Do teenagers even talk about that? Well I guess the smart ones do. Well I’m smart. So I guess I should talk about it. “Soo, what do you think of the economy these days?” I feel soo stupid!!! “Really? You’re asking me about the economy? Ha! You’re funny. How about we talk about something more interesting? Like um, have you guys seen my new movie?” I look blankly ahead. Crap. No I hadn’t I hadn’t seen any of his movies. This is NOT good. “Duh! What kind of fan would I be if I hadn’t seen all of your movies??” Jaz said excited. “Well which one’s your favorite?” Jaz knits her eyebrows together. “Um, I’d have to say Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief. He nods in agreement. “Yeah I’m kinda diggin’ that one too. What about you Drew?” My face goes completely pale. “U-uh well, you’re going to hate me but I’ve never seen any of your movies.” Silence. Oh my Good Gravy Train!!!!! That was the WROOONG thing to say!!!

“Instead of getting ice cream, you want to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief at the theaters?” Jaz squeals. “YESSSSS!!!!!!” Logan starts to laugh. “Yeah sure. It better not be a total let down.” He smirks. “Oh it won’t be a letdown. I’ve heard from a lot of girls that I look pretty hot when I’m fighting Luke and the water is swirling all around me.” I see Jaz nod like a maniac in agreement from the corner of my eye. “Oh and you say you’re not conceded.” I say rolling my eyes. I close my eyes. What is that smell. It smells SOOO good! It’s a smell that you can’t define, its, its HIM. Gosh darn it. One of these days that boy is going to kill me. “Uh, Drew?” I snap out of it. “Err, yeah?” I shift in my seat and pay more attention to my surroundings. “I have no idea where I’m going.” “Oh right. You’re going to make a left here on Pine then another left on Elm.” He follows my instructions then pulls up to a parking spot up front. He starts to take off his seatbelt. I realize what would happen if he steps foot outside of my car. My eyes widen. “WAIT!!!!!” I slam my hand over his seatbelt. He puts his hands up in surrender. “What?! What?!” “Last week Jaz, Zander, and I went to a teen bar and all the girls were all over Zander and so I told them that you were leaving the club through the back and it looked like a herd of Elephants running to the watering hole. Imagine what would actually happen if you stepped foot out of my car?” He sat there pondering the thought. He purses his lips. So cute. “Gimme my backpack.” I look at him skeptically. I had him the navy blue backpack. He pulls out a blonde spiky haired Whig and a fake lip ring. “Fake lip ring? Really?” He shrugs. “Everyone knows I would never get a piercing. No offense to you. I just don’t like all of that.” I started to feel self conscious. I touched my own piercing. Is that what all guys thought or just him? I shrug it off. Why should I care? I’m only guna know the guy for one day.
Through all of this Jaz was super quiet. I looked to find Jaz passed out in the back seat. I start to giggle. “Logan.” I whispered. “Yeah?” He whispers back. “Look at Jaz.” Logan looks back Jaz and chuckles. “It must have been really tiring staring at my drop dead gorgeous face.” He flexes. Oh boy. “Yeah sure ok. That’s why.” I say rolling my eyes. He’s finally finished putting on his costume. “Ready to go?” He says taking off his seatbelt. “Yeup. Hey watch this…JAZ GET UP!!!! LOGAN’S SHIRTLESS!!!!!” Jaz’s eyes snap open and her head whips back and forth so fast I promise it looked like she was going to have a whiplash. Logan this time is the one who cracks up. Jaz’s face turns scarlet red. “So not funny. You guys are so mean to me.” Logan and I fake pout and say we’re sorry.

Logan slowly gets out of the car testing out his costume. No screaming girls. So far. He comes around and opens my door. “Woooow, he’s a gentleman too. Who woulda thought..” I smile playfully at him. He gives a crooked smile. Jaz opens the door herself. “Not to me!” She huffs and walks to the ticket booth. “3 for Percy Jackson please.” Jaz always pays for everything. No matter what it is. It’s nice sometimes but then it’s like good gravy train let me pay for something!!

We take our seats with popcorn and soda in hand. I sat in the middle with Logan on my right and Jaz on my left. After 45 minutes into the movie, Logan slowly intertwines his hand with mine. I feel my face get hot. This can NOT be happening!!! I mean I’m Drew Nicole friggin Chase!! This kind of stuff just doesn’t happen to me unless an apocalypse is going to happen. I think one is happening now, with my emotions and they involve Logan friggin Lerman. Fan-TASTIC.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I haven't posted anything on here in SUCH a long time!!! Sorry guys!!!! I've been so busy!!! Well I've finally posted another chapter for this one. I really like this one. It feels like a hit. Ahaha-haaa. Anyways!!! Hope you guys like if not, I'm terribly sorry. I'm running on back up fuel and I'm tired.