Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

Hangover's Suck

I wake up with a spilling headache. Crap. My mom for sure was going to know that something was up. Or that I was drinking at least. I get up and go through the same routine I always do in the mornings. I put on a ton of cover-up under my eyes to try to hide the dark circles underneath my eyes. "Drew!! You need to take the kid's to school!!!!" Aww shit!!!! Do i have to take the kids to school today of all days??? Ahh. I don't like my cussing but I am NOT in the best of moods right now. "Ugh. Ok mom!!! Be down in a minute!!" I grab my Starbuck apron, Target name tag, and Microsoft name tag. Yes, you're probably wondering why I have so many jobs. One I'm trying to save money for college and things of that sort. And the other part is that I love my jobs. Especially my job at Microsoft. And to be able to work at Microsoft, you had to be a complete and total computer nerd that you had to spend most of your time on the computer and figuring out its inner workings. That was my favorite part. "Drew can you pick us up after school?" My little brothers Peter and Parker were the sweetest most adorable things in the world. I could never deny them. "Sure kiddo. You guys wanna go to Starbucks with me after school?" I asked smiling. "Yes!!!" See that's the thing with identical twins as younger siblings. They were too nice to turn down. Unfortunately. "Ok, but if you guys come you have to do homework ok?' I look back at them from the drivers seat. "Ok." They always talk in unison. Sometimes it gets annoying but not today. I drive them to school and tell them each that I love them and to be safe and don't make stupid decisions like I did last night.

I arrive at my favorite job of the day. Microsoft. "Hey Tim. How's it going?" Tim was the secretary at the front desk as soon as you walk in. Tim is extremely hilarious and very kind hearted. He was my first friend here. Considering I'm the youngest person working in the whole office. "Have a good day Drew." Tim smiled and then answered an in coming call. I walk to my office and place my bags and other materials from my other jobs in my favorite reading chair. 'Hey Drew. Meetings about to start." Steven always had a crush on me. From day one, he was the first one to offer me a tour around the building. I chuckle to myself remembering when he tried to impress me. Haha. EPIC FAIL. "Ok class, today's lesson is on how to create computer programs making them look like actual living beings. An example. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I'm sure you all have heard about this famous action movie with excellent computer graphics. Your objective today is to figure out how they created the Transformers to look so realistic and lively. Ok go back to your office's and start the project. It is due at.........10:00. Disperse." Oh shivvies. Of all days Kruger had to assign such a big assignment. Well its easier for me bad for the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
K done!!!!! Comment!!!!! Pweese!!!! =D Sorry its short. Packing for week long trip with ma bestie!!!!!!!! Yeaaahhh buuudddyyyy