Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

I enter the Logan Lerman Contest

Me and Jaz arrive at the radio station. "So what are we supposed to do?" I look around at all the other girls that are obsessed with this, this, "Jaz, what's that guy's name again Lenny Landrom or whatever?" Jaz roll's her eyes in annoyance. "No. Its. LO-GAN LER-MAN. Get it right Drew. Ugh. Sometimes I worry about you." We walk up to the desk. "I say the same thing about you. ALL THE TIME." "Hahaha-HA. Fuuunnnnnyyyyyy." Jaz gives a fake smile. "Ya know I luv ya hunny bunch." "Excuse me Ma'am, but is this where we fill out the contest entries?" Jaz shoots that look that makes every adult love her. "Why yes dear, it is. How many do you need?" "Two please." The lady hands Jaz the forms. "Thank you." Jaz smiles then walks away. We sit down in the waiting area and fill out the slips. It was the basics. Name, Age, Birthday. I finished before Jaz and handed my entry to the lady at the desk. "Thank you sweetheart. Hope you win." The lady gives me a thumbs up. "Hahaha. Me too, ma'am. Me too." I wish her a good day and walk back to Jaz. Jaz finishes then hands hers to the lady as well. "That wasn't so bad was it?" She smirks. "Yes, yes it was. It was pure torture." I chuckle. "Your a lil jokster today." Jaz nudges me in the side. "Yeah I am." I smile. Hanging out with Jaz always brought out my funny sarcastic side. I look at my phone. "Oh crap!! I gotta go get they boys!! Talk to ya later Jaz!!" I run outa the radio station. Crap. I hope I wasn't going to be late. Mom would kill me then Dad would totally tell her about my incident the other night. I prayed that I would make it on time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I'm done. Sorry its so short. I'm babsitting my lil brother so yeah. Ahaha. Gotta keep all eyes on him. Haha-HA. K peace home dogg!!! XD