Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

I Go and Pick Up the Boys

"Sorry boys!! I know I'm a little late." The boys hop in the back of the car. "Its ok Drew. We barely got out of school anyways." Peter says. "Are you sure?" I look at both of them. "Yes were sure." Parker answered. "Alright, so you guys ready to come with me to work?" "Yes!" They both say. "Haha. Ok but both of you promise me that you'll do your homework and play your DS'". "We promise Drew." To be honest the whole twins talking at the same time is both cool and irritating at the same time. But I didn't get annoyed with my brothers. They were only 10. I was trying to be a good big sister. "Drew, can we listen to the radio?" Parker asked taking out his drawing pad. Parker liked to draw. He could draw anything. Peter was the musician of the family and pulled out music sheets studying them for the school talent show."Sure kiddo. What do you guys want to listen to?" I turn on the radio. "Doesn't matter." Peter answered. "Alright then." "Its on 95.1 is that alright?" "Yeah. That's cool. But some of the music you teenagers listen is kinda weird." Peter said. Parker starts to laugh. I smile. "Your listening to 95.1 with Ryan Seacrest." "Ooo! Your love is my drug!! I love this song!" Parker how do you know this song?" He rolled his eyes. "Mr. Dunkan plays this station in class. He thinks it gets us better grades. He's partially right." I laugh. The boys join in. We all start to sing the lyrics to the song pulling up infront of Starbucks. "Alright guys. Wait for me on the curb. Be careful getting out and try not to hit the cars nex to us." I grab my apron and purse and get out. I lock the car and open the doors. "Hey Drew! Sup Munchkins!" Trent said high fiving them. I chuckle. "Hey Trent. Sup." He comes and gives me hug bear hug. "Uh, Trent, Can't, Breathe." He starts to laugh. "Oh sorry. Your shift starts.........now." "No shizz Sherlock." I roll my eyes and walk past him. "Hey Terri. Whats up gurlie?" I put on my apron and name tag. "Hey Drew, not much. Ugh! Can you help me?" I laugh. "What did you do to the blender now Terri?" She gives me a fake smile. "Um, Terri." She looks at me. "Yeah?" "It would help if you plugged it in." She hits herself in the forehead. "Shoulda had a V8 hunn." She sticks her tongue out at me. "Wow. Very mature. Your not teaching my brothers very good manners." Parker looks up from doing his math homework. "Well its not like you have any better manners Drew." Terri and Trent laugh. "Ha-ha. Parker do your homework." He laughs to himself. A tall skinny girl walks up to counter. "Hi, how may I help you?" I walk over to the cash register. "Hi, I would like a Chocolate Chip Frappuccino and instead of the chocolate sryup can I have Caramel instead?" She pulls out a 5. "Yeah sure no problem. Anything else I can get you?" "Nope that's it." "Alright, that'll be $3.41. Your name please? My names Jasmine." "Jasmine. Alright Jasmine. Pick it up at the end of the counter." "Thank you." "Sure thing." "Ok Terri, if your not still having your 'special' moments with the blender I need you to make me a CCF and instead of Chocolate she wants Caramel." "Haha. N yeah I can do that."

The rest of my shift was pretty slow. Not everybody had enough money to spend on a $3 coffee that might not even taste that good. "Boys hows that homework coming?" Peter looks over his glasses. "Its going fine. We've already finished. Now I'm writing some music and Parker is drawing in his sketch pad." I still couldn't believe how mature they were. "Alright. Good job. You guys want something to drink?" Parker rushes over to the cash register. "Yes, I would like a Vanillay Frappuccino please." He pulls out a 5." "Parker, I was guna take it outa my pay check." He shakes his head. "Not neccessary. I'm getting paid for my paintings and drawings. You can save your money on something else." "Oh alright then. Will that be all Sir?" "Yes that will be all." I smile. "How come your brothers are so mature?" Trent asks cleaning off the tables. "Hmm...who knows. My mom used to play Mozart and Beethoven when they were still in her stomach so that could be why Peter is a composer and why Parker is an Artist." Peter walks up to the cash register. "Hi ma'am. I would like a Vanilla Frappuccino and a coffee cake please." Peter pulls out a 10. "Where are you guys getting all of this money??" Peter sighs as if in irritation. "Like Parker stated before, he gets paid for his paintings and drawings, I get paid for my compositions and performances. Get with the program Drew." I look at him in shock. They were more mature than I was. Ha. That shows how immature I am. "Peter you do realize we are going to have dinner right and that the coffee cake will spoil your appetite?" Peter looks me dead in the eye. "Yes of course I know Drew. I got it for Mom because she likes it. I swear it seems like you don't pay attention to the slightest of details." "Oh geez. Sorry. I'll pay more attention next time. Promise." Trent starts to crack up. "You-just-got-in-trouble-by-your-10-year-old-brother!" He said in between laughs. "Yeah, yeah. Keep wiping tabels." "Boys, your drinks are ready." Terri scoots them to the edge so that they could reach them. "Thank you." They both said. "Your very welcome." Terri starts to clean up the blender. "Alright guys its time to go. Say goodbye to Terri and Trent." "Bye Terri" "Bye Trent." The boys say. "Later guys." I wave walking out the door. What a day. I entered a stupid random contest, I almost forgot to pick up the boys, and I just got repremanded by Peter. Talk about a day with unplanned events.
♠ ♠ ♠
Doooone!!!!! =D