Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

I Won the Contest?

~1 week later~

My day was going the same as any other day. Beep beep beep! My phone was ringing. I pull it out of my black skinny jeans. "Hello?" "Hi Yes is this Drew Chase?" "Yes, this is she." "Congratulations!!! You won the contest to meet Logan Lerman and spend the afternoon with him!!! He will be at the airport tomorrow at 10:30 so please be there at 8:00 just in case. And when gets there, quickly get him to your car or another form transportation." "Wait, are you serious?? I actually one?! That's crazy!! Um Alright thank you. I'll make sure er uh Mr. Lerman gets out of the airport safely." "Your welcome! And thanks for playing!!" "No prob. Ok bye." The line goes dead. Are you frickin kidding me?! I get to meet Logan Lerman? I don't even know who the guy is!!! That's not going to make it awkward now is it? I'm bringin Jaz. As long as she doesn't get all Startstruck on me. I have know idea what to think right now. Is this a scam? I NEVER win anything. And of all things, I win a contest to meet a guy I've never heard of. Well this should be fun shouldn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short. Have to write a short story for my first period. Hope you guys llike it anyways =)