We All Need Somebody To Lean On

PREVIEW

Preview

At ten o’clock in the morning, during the summer, the Lemieux household was normally asleep. Mario and his wife Nathalie could be found tangled in their king size bed in the top floor of the house. Their four children were all asleep in their separate rooms on the floor below, and towards the eastern side of the house was Sidney and Chantal.

This morning, however, was different. The house was full of movement and yelling as boxes were placed into the truck in the driveway. All four kids were up helping the young couple place their belongings in the boxes, while the slightly older couple was outside placing the boxes into the cars.

Sidney was in his office putting all of his movies and binders into a box as he wiped his shirt against his forehead; something he had shed as the sun continued emitting heat. Chantal walked into the room in a pair of short Penguins shorts and a blue tank top, her black hair piled on the top of her hair.

“You’re almost finished,” she said, walking over to the chair he was sitting on and sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around her neck.

“Mhmm,” Sidney mumbled, pressing a sweet kiss to her plump lips, their foreheads and noses touching.
♠ ♠ ♠
mhmm.
i'm putting this preview up.
subscribe to the link in the corner.
first whole chapter will be up before saturday.
oh and.
BEN EAGER SCORED AND HAD TWO ASSISTS
3 POINT CAREER HIGH !
**ben update soon
***sequal is up